• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

so what would kind of vendors do you want to see?

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello all. I have a vendor house I'm working on in Zento. I ran one for many years on the catskills shard that opened up a lot of opportunities for people who owned houses there. I'm hoping to turn Zento on chessy into a vendor town like I did on cats.... What I want to know is... what kind of vendors would you like to see? I'm not going to rent out any vendors yet as I may decide to change my house to many times and don't want people to have to remove them.
Currently I have... repair deeds (blacksmith,tailor,carp,tink), Recalls, Spellbooks (ninjitsu, bushido, pally and slayer spellbooks), Runebooks/bodbooks, GM Musical instruments and also gonna put slayer instruments on there, Music box gears and a specialty vendor...
I do stock all vendors myself so it takes time to fill them up. I just want to know what else you would like to see and what kind of prices?
I also just hit 120 imbuing am and going to make a high end imbued item vendor. Also a bulk bolts/arrows vendor that has slayer bows... Not sure of decent prices though that will keep selling. Still working on cooking/alchy/bowcrafting to set up another vendor for those items.
Let me know what you think!

My vendor house is located out of the second eastern gate in Zento across the road. Can't miss it...

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW.... I'm always interested in keeping prices lower than luna as it makes people happy :)

Benito

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Definitely sounds like a vendor I would visit.

Maybe throw some Imbuing materials on there too?

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was definitely thinking about throwing in some imbuing mats... preferably ones I don't use... I save everything I get out of SA so I have plenty to go around and extra to sell... I don't have anything high end made as of yet to offer for sale... but I did think about offering up my sampire ring/bracelet combo for sale...

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I don't have the rares anymore to sell... since i had sold my original account a year ago, and bought it back empty, except the characters... Marked runebooks I can do and have done before in the past.