• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So what last skill should I do?

A

Anderuin

I've been working on a bard for a good long time now. I worked hiding/stealth into my template so I could do champ spawns fairly easily and I really only have one skill left to fit into it. I was working on Ninjitsu and have it worked up to about 51 so far. But I am wondering would either peacing/discordance be worth working into this build? Mainly I use it for champ spawns.

My main skills are provo, music, magery, med, hiding, stealth.

Thanx

L

LionUWF

if your talking tram chammps i would just change to a normal bard mage template

If your doing fel or really wana run this template i would say discordance would be very nice for the higher level stuff in a spawn.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
what a strange template.

kind of on both ends of the normal template scale there.

my only concern with having hiding and stealth on a bard is that you loose your 'barding' on the mob if hidden for more then a few seconds.

which is probablly why you dont see too many stealth bards..... or maybe we just dont SEE too many stealth bards..... get it.... hehehe..... get it!!??!!??!!

but if i had to make one id go disco.
ill allways go for killing things faster over having the peace grenade to pull the pin on.

plus you have invis to fall back on should you need that.
and in your case, hiding.

A

Anderuin

Well the truth is that I didn't completely build this template. It was from an accoutn I bought about 6 years ago. But I figured since the skills were already worked I'd keep them. Thanx for the help!