• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So what is everyone working on now in game?

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last weekend I was practicing mid level treasure maps to get my timing back, after retraining lock picking, mining and cartography. These skills are now easily trained in hours as opposed to weeks or months. I actually went from 0-GM in mining in 3-4 hours in new haven.....like really ??? I was shocked. Then when I read about patch 86.01 I decide a luck suit might be fun to use with my treasure hunter, since luck might soon affect chest loot.

Also trying to build a samphire to deal with some of the bigger bosses...man that build can make gold disappear out of your bank fast...but it is fun. It is interesting to witness how easily you can die when just one little thing goes wrong in a big fight.

The game mechanics have changed some while I was gone...so that of course changes game dynamics....but the core game play is still what keeps me logging in.....that and the people.

We might fight and argue from time to time.....but we all have passion about the game we love.... And that my friends is why we play on such a great shard.

So what are you working on?? What is exciting your passion right now?

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'm very busy plotting world domination. I do have the dilemma of getting up at 5:30am to get the kids to school, then work, then more busy stuff, and by the time I think I might be able to play at 11pm... I'm too tired to dominate the world. But tomorrow.... yes, tomorrow, I shall take over the world.

Stay tuned.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm working on amassing a small stockpile of maps for when this next publish goes live... It's not going very well though, as the game seems to think it's fun not to drop any now that I actually want them... :p

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm very busy plotting world domination. I do have the dilemma of getting up at 5:30am to get the kids to school, then work, then more busy stuff, and by the time I think I might be able to play at 11pm... I'm too tired to dominate the world. But tomorrow.... yes, tomorrow, I shall take over the world.

Stay tuned.
can we be your little people once you do take over the world lol

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm working on amassing a small stockpile of maps for when this next publish goes live... It's not going very well though, as the game seems to think it's fun not to drop any now that I actually want them... :p
Amen to that. Trying to get my karma back I have killed about 60 balrons and only gotten 1 map and from dragons and greaters I have gotten only two maps. On the bright side I did at least get over 10k barbed hides.

I am bonding two more packies so that Sean will only have to recall half as often when doing his part for Vesper next weekend. Otherwise spending a fair amount of time gathering resources while waiting for the next publish.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm working on improvements to Trinsic as well as finalizing the events for September.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Making another sampire set. I built a new set on Atlantic and tested it, which went well. Now I am duplicating it for Catskills. I'll then organize the old set on Catskills and probably send it to Great Lakes or something. I need to finish my 4/6 chiv suit too. After burning barbed kits I just need to decide on one piece and then wrap it all together. Now that I think about it I could have simply said "crafting".

Judas D'arc

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've mostly just been casual playing lately. I'm set on equipment and skills, though I probably should get around to putting some things on my Atlantic vendor since I have far too much junk lying around in crates.

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Been very busy this last week. Sold and bought a lot, also made 2 trades. Picked up a 2nd Luna house and 2day I picked up my 2nd castle.
Since the castle will be for my crafter. I have come up with afew new crafting goals that I will be working on.
First goal which will take a bit. I will be aiming to craft weapons with 100% fire, cold, energy, poison, and chaos. I am going to make all 5 for every craftable weapon.
This will keep me busy for a bit. Going to go thru tons of hammers. The display should be pretty cool when done..