• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So, what is everyone doing in EQ 2 these days?

S

Seleene

Just thought I would try and get the discussion going again.

What has everyone been doing in EQ 2?

My guild on Nagafen has moved onto Age of Conan, so I rerolled on a PvE server, Oasis to be exact. I made another Vah... excuse me... Kerran Assassin and I have her up to level 20 with 20 AAs. These past couple weeks I have been trying to harvest Steel clusters so that I can get my level 22 MC gear made and ready to go.

How about you guys?

I

Ilysess

Ugh I have been trying in vain to reach lvl 80 :/

Im currently at 77 and gaining is slower than watching paint dry :(

Its gotten to the point where I have made new toons just to feel like im accomplishing anything at all again! lol

S

Seleene

Ugh I have been trying in vain to reach lvl 80 :/

Im currently at 77 and gaining is slower than watching paint dry :(

Its gotten to the point where I have made new toons just to feel like im accomplishing anything at all again! lol
Careful or you may become an altoholic! :lol:

S

Seleene

Yeah, I know! I was trying to be funny, but it just didn't come out right. :wall:

C

Corrigan

I just finally got some time to play again...soooo..

I've been spending a lot of time chasing blue people down and showing them the back of my Ogre's weapon. Other then that...same ole, same ole...quest quest quest

S

Shari

a little of everything. I would like to spend more time adventuring so I have to work on that.

I am trying to get more involved in guild events and raids because I always seem to sign in and think, that looks fun I wish I signed up (or got on earlier because everyone is just finishing).

I did do one raid but it did not go so well. I couldn't get on ventrilo, my mouse is a piece of crap and we only died about 20 times.

Other than that I finally got my jeweler to 80. I have 3 other tradeskillers in their 50s so I am working on getting all of them up, and also working on the tradeskill quests.

T

trepas

I've been working on my Monk - he's up to level 52 now. My wife and I have been duoing. I'm enjoying him more than I did my pally at least!

W

Wandering_Free_2

Finally found my password.

I'm still working on collecting all the titles i can from the city factions, including the new Neriak and Gorowyn ones.

Also harvesting like mad for the Tradeskill writs.

Was thinking of respecing my TS and collecting all the cloaks:coco: