• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So this is my final sampire template and armor ("The Sampiredin")

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I hear you, Even though you can now go to 600 weight on a two hander, your still limited to caps unless you are able to reforge the elemental damage you want +overcapped leeches.

Actually right now I'm workign on my two-hander AI weapon of choice, my Bladed Staff's. Trying to get a 100% fire with overcapped Mana Leech, might as well try to take advantage of some of that free 100 imbue weight
Totally agree! I tried getting some 100 HML Bladed Staffs with reforging before adding SSI. Theo GL has some screen shots of his 86% HML Bladed Staff and that is with some SSI.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
True... Well lets some calculation. A broadsword with 100 hll, and lets say you do 180 dmg per hit.

Vampire form drains 36 (20 %)
Hll drains 180 * 0,3 * 100% = 54, so 0 - 54 is leeched per hit

The sword would look like the following:

Hll 100 - 154 pts
Hml 81 - 110 pts
Di 30 - 60 pts
Superslayer - 130 pts
Hsl 23 - 46 pts

Curse weapon... Would not work with my build. Losing karma kills the df bonus

I think ill give it a try. No need to rebuild my gear. Just craft the sword and switch skills
HLL will not go off every hit. It will activate the percentage of hits equal to your HLL value. And remember HLL is affected by SSI just like HML.

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
True... Well lets some calculation. A broadsword with 100 hll, and lets say you do 180 dmg per hit.

Vampire form drains 36 (20 %)
Hll drains 180 * 0,3 * 100% = 54, so 0 - 54 is leeched per hit

The sword would look like the following:

Hll 100 - 154 pts
Hml 81 - 110 pts
Di 30 - 60 pts
Superslayer - 130 pts
Hsl 23 - 46 pts

Curse weapon... Would not work with my build. Losing karma kills the df bonus

I think ill give it a try. No need to rebuild my gear. Just craft the sword and switch skills
I might try it out, just for giggles. I don't need DI 30 however, I only need DI 10. Wasn't able to fit DI on my woodland anywhere this time around. But at 120 Chiv Ill be running 90 DI with DF no weapon. That could let me increase teh HSL on it a little. Would be fun to test in the field though.

Question, why Broadsword?

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is what I ended up with on my suit these numbers are only while in Vampiric Embrace, NO DF casted, NO Weapon in hand:

Resists: 70/70/69/70/68
HP: 139
Stam: 181 (33 Stam Increase)
Mana: 61 (29 Mana Increase)
STR: 138 (Will be 143 once I raise it up 5 more, I just ate Valiant Scroll, 148 With Rose of Trinsic)
Dex 148/150 (Just need to find that elusive 10 Dex 5 SSI Bracelet
INT: 12 (Need to find a pair of +4 Boots)
HCI: 30 (DF will make it 45/45)
SSI: 20 (Will be 35 with DF)
DI: 70 (Will be 90 with DF, 100 with 10 DI on weapon)
HLA: 0 (Will be on weapon and/or weapons)
HLD: 30
HPR: 11
SR: 17 (15 From VE)
MR: 5 (3 from VE)
DCI: 55 (45 After DF)
SDI: 3
LMC: 41 (40 from suit + 1 from Tinkers Inherent LMC that stacks on the 40 cap)
Kinetic Eater: 5

I went off of your build a lot Duncan but instead of going plate/ringmail i decided to go woodland for the added HPR. Eventually I want to try to get one pc with 10 DI but we shall see if that ever happens.

Last edited:

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
HLL will not go off every hit. It will activate the percentage of hits equal to your HLL value. And remember HLL is affected by SSI just like HML.
From uo guide: Hit Life Leech is a weapon property that was introduced with Ultima Online: Age of Shadows. It gives an attacker the ability to leech Hit Points from his opponent every time he successfully delivers a hit.

Life leech goes off every hit. The percentage applies to the number you leech. And yes its affected by ssi, but i wont have any on the weapon so a 100% life lich weapon is possible

Question, why Broadsword?
Well i have 181 stamina. Theoretically using a longsword with no ssi is possible. Anyway ever dropping below 180 stamina wil slowme down to 1,5 speed. With not that much stamina leech i think a broadsword should be safer. Even with 151 i swing at 1,25 sped there

Last edited:

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
HLL property is probability to get life from hit. When proc it gives you 0-30% of damage you have done.

So if you have 50% HLL and do 100 damage on each hit
it means every second hit gives you 0-30 life back
it doesn't mean every hit gives you 0-15 life back

Due to veried UO RNG even with 90% HLL you often get series of several hits without proc. So in practice the difference between 90% and 100% is really noticeable.

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
My mace has 100% HLL. It isn't as good as Vampiric Embrace but very helpful. Although you need some other way to heal when RNG gives you small amounts of life when you need life hard.

Last edited:

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well so that means information from uoguideis wrong?

From uo guide:

Amount of Hit Points leeched

On every successful hit you will leech 0 to X percent health of (Damage done * 0.3) where X is the Hit Life Leech value on your weapon:

Examples
You are dealing 100 damage against a Rotting Corpse with a 50% Hit Life Leech weapon. On each hit, you will leech a random amount from 0 to 15 (100 * 0.5 * 0.3).
You are dealing 50 damage against a Water Elemental with a 40% Hit Life Leech weapon. On each hit, you will leech a random amount from 0 to 6 (50 * 0.4 * 0.3).

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Duncan, I don't want to discourage you from testing this. I am interested to hear your results with your setup. My intent is merely to prep your expectations. Build a test weapon and see how it works for you with no vamp form. What mods and weapon type are you going to test?

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok now i did my first. As a male i always had problems with semidar so i decided to begin here. I crafted a broadsword and double axe (reforged until i got 100 life leech each.

I imbued with 81 hml, demon slayer, di and slech.

Then i swapped nevromancy for magery and casted polymorphto turn into a female. The spawn really was no problem the same feeling as with vampiric embrace. Even the succubi and demons were no big deal with whirlwind and consecrate weapon.

Semidar herself went quite smooth, she hits hard though sometimes but with life leech and confidence she eventually fell quite fast.

So 1st testing was a success i guess

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Ok now i did my first. As a male i always had problems with semidar so i decided to begin here. I crafted a broadsword and double axe (reforged until i got 100 life leech each.

I imbued with 81 hml, demon slayer, di and slech.

Then i swapped nevromancy for magery and casted polymorphto turn into a female. The spawn really was no problem the same feeling as with vampiric embrace. Even the succubi and demons were no big deal with whirlwind and consecrate weapon.

Semidar herself went quite smooth, she hits hard though sometimes but with life leech and confidence she eventually fell quite fast.

So 1st testing was a success i guess
So your weapon was:

Broadsword
81 HLL
81 HML
50 HSL
Demon Slayer
40 DI

There is too much weight there with imbuing so something must be less. Interesting results so far. I have to look at your suit again, but you have 20 SSI, right?

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No my broadsword has
Demon slayer
100 ll
81 hml
30 di
22 hsl

Total 498 imbuing weight

Double axe
100 hll
81 hml
45 di
Demon slayer
50 hsl

Yes my base ssi with armor and jewelry is 20
So 35 with divine fury

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2nd testing: abyssal infernxal

Here i tested if 60 resisting spells is worth having. No vampiric embrace, but 100 anatomy and tactics. Spawn worked pretty well. Couldnt see much difference to vampire form as well. Blood oath from abyssal abominations was no problem too.

Abyssal infernal itself was no problem either, dmg was very nice. Im looking forward to battle it with 120 ana and tactics

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok update:

60 resisting spells is a bit rough with blood oath. doing lots of damage now (110 ana 110 tactics) really a mess but still doable. Life leech on weapon works fine though.

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok my 4th post in a row.... but this idea got me now :)

what do you think about the following template:
120 Bushido
120 Swordmanship
120 Chivalry
115 Tactics
100 Anatomy (+15 with new ring)
85 Resisting Spells
60 Parry

This strange distribution has 1 idea in mind. I´m a fan of doing nearly everything with my main char. Especially Treasure Hunting and Semidar :)
- So if I go for a t-hunt I swap anatomy and resist for 100 lockpick and 85 mining (+5 gloves +10 jacobs pickaxe)
- If going for Semidar I swap resist for magery, which is enough to keep up polymorph. 0 Resist there didnt seem to be aproblem cuz nothing casts blood oath

cdavbar
The information about the EP ring and the possibility to drink and swap is great. Things will be far more easier now

Last edited:

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It could probably work, but you'll start eating into the templates effectiveness as the more you shave off skills and Multi-purpose. I had forgotten that with reforging you can get a 100 HLL weapon if there is no SSI on it. I'm thinking about how I could implement that in a char and see if it is sufficient for my uses.

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well true. But te difference between 120 ana / tactics and 115 isnt that great. Right now i hit abyssal infernal with 200 hits with my broadsword (though double strike from a d axe goes for 2* 130 with consecate weapon)

The good thing with this template imo is having a decent amount of resisting spells too

Last edited:

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
cdavbar
The information about the EP ring and the possibility to drink and swap is great. Things will be far more easier now

This has been a blessing for me. I have played with it a lot. Since my build already runs max dex (well 148 until I can get the 10 dex/5 SSI Brac i want) and 148 str, there is no need for me to chug a pot before walking into a fight (unless I'm running into dread horn). However, with apple timers being what they are this set up of swap, chug, swap works wonders to counter-act any de-buffs affecting my str/dex while I'm on the apple timer.

This has now allowed me to almost max out my suits DI, which is 90 after DF, and allow me to pretty much bring STR to max. This in turn has allowed me to lower down my DI on weapons to 10, allowing me to reforge and over-cap mods, without losing imbuing weight due to the lower DI+Increased cap of 600 on eq double handed weapons.

ok my 4th post in a row.... but this idea got me now :)

what do you think about the following template:
120 Bushido
120 Swordmanship
120 Chivalry
115 Tactics
100 Anatomy (+15 with new ring)
85 Resisting Spells
60 Parry

This template looks interesting for sure. Although it would no longer be a Sampire (or Sampiredin :)), instead we could call it the Samaladin (TM pending :p). I think i may need to run to test sometime to play with this template though and see if I would ever really make on similar (no Necro) on prodo.

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm 90 di on equipment after df is very nice indeed. Would pe perfect if you could get the missing 10 as well... Maybe using a conjurers trinket. But this way the gear has to be recalculated totally...

Anyway this samaladin ;-) thing makes me crazy hehe.... I think ill construct some special gear for this template. Great thing here i dont need that much fire resist as with vampiric embrace. This opens up some possibilities. Maybe i can add a ring with both 15 anatomy and ressting spells....

Well but this will be another story... :) ....or we call it saladin.... Lol

cdavbar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
. Would pe perfect if you could get the missing 10 as well...
I plan on attempting to re-work a pc to be able to be enhanced with HW. I will lose 2 HPR, but that is a decent trade off for 10 DI which frees up a mod on my weapons. Im just in no hurry at the moment. All the time and stuff that went into the suit I have now, I need a break from woodland armor lol.

i do have a conjurers and a Primer, but I havnt used them in forever, and other than for the undead slayer property, the conj wouldnt really fit in my template. Easier to just have an extra undead slayer weapon or two to grab for undead spawns.

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well right and wrong. Sure it depend on damage. Multiply dmg with the factor (hml is 0,4). This number is then modified with your hml value. Eg 100 dmg * 0,4 = 40 * hml 50% = 20 so with every hit you leech 0 - 20 mana.

If you have 100 hml then you would leech 0 - 40. note that it can be every amount between 0 and 40 so even zero is possible

The system you described was the old one. Hit stamina leech still works that way

From uo guide:
"Unlike the other "leech" properties, this property still works as originally designed, with the intensity being the percentage chance that the property will activate on a successful hit."

Last edited:

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye :)

Well now did some calculation and some crafing. Optimizing armor for the freed up resist points and the ep50 i now dont need to equip all of the time made it possible to imbue the ring with both anatomy15 and resisting spells15.

Very nice i think

Endal

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
When Necromancers first came out I saw how the Vampires abilities worked with draining stats and I immediately set off to make what I called a "Necromacer." We didn't have Bushido back then, so I just had to make due. I remember very fondly how well he worked.

Now that I'm returning to UO I have made my mage and my tamer already, and when I went to go check out stats for my Necromacer I found out about the Sampire. I'm not sure which name is catchier, but I'm definitely going to swap out my mace for a sword and get out there to do some real damage. Hoorah!

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When Necromancers first came out I saw how the Vampires abilities worked with draining stats and I immediately set off to make what I called a "Necromacer." We didn't have Bushido back then, so I just had to make due. I remember very fondly how well he worked.

Now that I'm returning to UO I have made my mage and my tamer already, and when I went to go check out stats for my Necromacer I found out about the Sampire. I'm not sure which name is catchier, but I'm definitely going to swap out my mace for a sword and get out there to do some real damage. Hoorah!
Welcome back.

There's actually a fair amount of people, or I guess there were not sure if there still are, who used macing with their Sampire/Necro-Paladin/whatever dexxer template.

Preference was for one of the staffs, due to the use of the special move whirlwind.

-Galen's player

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Necromacer hehe very nice. Well blackstaffs for whirlwind, and hammer pick for single target dmg. Not the worst choice

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did you ever tried this kind weapon:

Two handed axe (Double strike special move):
SSI 20,
DI 50,
HML 96 (Scaled form weight 154),
HSL 50,
HLA 50

SSI = 55 (Weapon 20, Other Items 20, DF 15)
SSI would be 55 (Enough for swing 1.25 with stamina 150)

Last edited:

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok my sampire is pretty much the same build and cops a blasting from lichs although her chiv is only at 80 right now. even when i switch out the anat for resist spells it is like even tho she can beat em down with 1-3 hits, in group like what is spawning with these butchers she has to run like hell or die within a few secs. Seems that trying to cast a chiv heal, cure, or remove curse gets disrupted pretty much 4/5 times. Does 120 chiv stop this? It is getting where I carry protection scrolls and run the template with that on just so i can get a heal, cure or remove curse off when I actually need it. This is with 120 parry, swords, bush, gm tactics, gm anat/resist and chiv.

Last edited:

Hexipox

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
is it ONLY sword that works for a Sampire? or is mace/staff good?

Why only 60 parry? thought you deffently needed 120

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how do you get around the neg karma issues with regard to your karma based chiv? or am I missing something?

Santos

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok my sampire is pretty much the same build and cops a blasting from lichs although her chiv is only at 80 right now. even when i switch out the anat for resist spells it is like even tho she can beat em down with 1-3 hits, in group like what is spawning with these butchers she has to run like hell or die within a few secs. Seems that trying to cast a chiv heal, cure, or remove curse gets disrupted pretty much 4/5 times. Does 120 chiv stop this? It is getting where I carry protection scrolls and run the template with that on just so i can get a heal, cure or remove curse off when I actually need it. This is with 120 parry, swords, bush, gm tactics, gm anat/resist and chiv.
Don't run. Get them bunched up and keep swinging. Running from spellcasting mobs is a recipe for death when you rely on leech for healing. Keep evasion up as much as possible and use confidence if you start to get low on life.

Arpindin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Like I said, stupid question. I am sure I will have more. So much to read on this I get a headache trying to get through all this, but it's so much appreciated. Got mine started about halfway today.

Ok next one. I have not played in many years Approx 10. I am not at all familiar with Necromancy. Is this something you do when your dead?

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mana Regen armor, Mana Leech Weapons, and Vampiric Embrace :)
Also LMC up 40 and if your doing special moves with weapons and have like 120 tactics 120 weapon skill and like 60 parry skill adding up to 300 you get a pretty good reduction on casting spells using mana. I have found this plus my weapon which has 75 HML and 100 HLL works out very well, its an imbued bladed staff so it pretty quick and two handed which is handy with 120 Bushido. I believe I have like 50 or 60 HSL and like 50 HLA as well.
I just got a nice ring in some monster loot the other day so I'm going to re arrange my skills a bit.
The ring is Prized +15 swords +15 Resist +15 bushido +25 DI and +25 Enhance potions since I use all of those skills already and my bracelet already has +15 Bushido and +15 tactics this gives me the ability to have a number of temps available. I just need to get some more soul stones for all the switching out of skills, I hust stoned my 120 swords and bought the skill in Haven for 40 skill points. I am almost up to 105 now and i'll try out the ring, I had resist at 105 so that will bring it 120 and I will still have 15 points of skill left. This will be my temp for now but I may swirch things out as needed depending on what i'm fighting. Bear in mind I use to have the skill necromancy but dropped it do being able to leach enough health off weapon and use close wounds and confidence to heal which the last one will heal even if you are poisened. I carry orange petals against poisen and as muchas i tried to go with out resist magic skill I find it to save my butt to many times.

This will be my temp for now
120 tactics
120 sword
120 anat
120 resist
120 bush
120 chiv
75 parry
resists around max i think cold is like 68 I made woodland armour which gave me HCI and DI when reforged and then imbued. Plus things like slither garb etc mace glasses to help round out HCI DCI LMC str/dex/mana.
The one thing I hate most is mana vamp so with 120 resist thats a big help, with out mana your in some serious trouble to use special moves. If in crowds a double axe with whirlwind special move and leeching properties is handy to have. I try and have dex at max so that stamina is at around 180 before getting hit. My str will probably be around 135 and I will use the purple petals to bump it up, if needed i can bring some pots along since my new ring has +25 ep.
I hope this is some help to some players, with the new loot out there its a whole new ball game as far as the possibilties of what you want to do, along with imbueing items there is a lot of flexiablity and options. Best to check out the craftsman forums for ideas for making weapons or amrour or even jewerly.

Ioan Septim

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
An Corp

I have checked the list with gear on first page, but i did not understood how it is possible to imbue 30 ssi on a weapon with HML 96 as far as i know HML cant be 96 when SSI is 30. What did i missed?

Umbalaahh

Visitor
Hello everyone. Some time ago I had the idea for an alternative sampire build. I now call it Sampiredin due to the fact that this build comes with chivalry 120.

Now I had quite a lot of time to build my armor and to test this build. Now I want to share my experience with you now:

I. Template
First of all here is the template I am running:

120 Swordmanship
120 Bushido
120 Chivalry
100 Anatomy
100 Tactics
100 Necromancy
60 Parrying

- I decided to use 120 chivalry for just one reason: Divine fury. It gives you at karmalevel 18,5k+ the following benefits and penalties:
+15% HCI, +15% SSI, +20% DI. -10% DCI

This is the key to this build because you can use a Large Battleaxe with the right gear at 1,25 speed and of course a Longsword. Second all my chivalry spells have a 100% success chance. I hated casting EEO with 84 chiv skll and fizzeling quite often.

- Anatomy and Tactics are at 100. This gives me the benfit to swap e.g. anatomy for resisting spells (This way I run the primeval lich spawn) or take lock picking for solo treasure hunting. Sometimes I swap tactics for mining to find the treasure locations faster (I do this for lv 1 - 5 maps and LV6 maps in malas and Ilshenar. It really goes fast this way)

II. The Gear
1. Gear using a Longsword:

Ok here is my chart which contains the relevant information. Gear was exactly crafted with theses stats:

- Key attributes are stamina and swing speed increase: With potions I have 183 stamina. With tinker legs, Rangers Cloak and a nice SSI Bracelet I have a base SSI of 20% on my armor. So 35% with divine fury. This is exact the numbers you need to wield a longsword with 1,25 Swingspeed.

However, if you ever go below 180 stamina the swing speed drops down to 1,50. This can happen with casting mobs or hard hits. The new stamina loss prevention system gave a nice boost if you are wearing metal armor. But even there if e.g. chief paroxysmus hits you hard you drop below 180 and are slowed down.

- I decided to craft metal armor due the fact that its easier to reforge than woodland armor and gives a great stamina loss protection

2. Gear using a Large Battle axe
- I use the large battle axe to fight spawn. Its the strongest swordmanship weapon with whirlwind. The large battle axe sadly comes with a 3,75 speed. So it is not possible to wield it at 1,25 speed with 150 stamina because SSI is capped at 60%. So for this weapon I made some special legplates which boost my stamina to 191.

Fortunately publish 81 increased the imbuing weight for 2h weapons to 600 so there is plenty of capacity. So I imbued the Axe with 30% SSI.

Since I do not use the tinker legs here my SSI armor bonus is 10% + 15% Divine fury so 25% which totals up to 55%. Enough to smash fast enough.

III. The Final Stats
So these are my stats with my equipment: I already used potions and had DF active.

IV. Conclusion

I have tried many sampire builds. But this one is truely my favorite now. You can kill almost everything, constantly spamming AI. So far I easily solod Dreadhorn, Medusa, Paroxysmus, Paragon Balrons, Putrefier, Primeval lich spawn, Shame EEV and all the other minor spawns. Even LV7 Treasure Map spawn is not really a problem.

I hit really hard. With AI max Longsword damage is 201 per hit. (With tactics and anatomy) The only drawback is that you have to recast DF every 23 sek. But this has a nice side effect because it replenishes your stamina.

If you have any questions don´t hesitate to ask.
I just have one question about your template, what mastery primer are you using? chiv/bushido or another?

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
An Corp

I have checked the list with gear on first page, but i did not understood how it is possible to imbue 30 ssi on a weapon with HML 96 as far as i know HML cant be 96 when SSI is 30. What did i missed?
Would also like an answer to this if anyone knows.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
yes samps are the way to go and yes overpowered. makes others templates not worth using. can solo anything. a lot using other accounts/chars with bard buffs, programs ect... kinda lame really. don't need anyone else to do anything. the perfect farming tool. they could balance things if chiv didn't work well with necro but the outcry would be huge lol. my samp rarely dies.

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Reforging.
For my 2h axe, when I imbue 30% SSI then imbue MAX HML, it tops out somewhere around 60% (can't remember the exact number). I notice if I didn't imbue SSI, it tops out at 81%. Any idea what would happen if I imbued HML first at 81%, then try to imbue SSI? Would I still be able to imbue 30% SSI? I'm guessing no...

Could always try it on test center, but can't log in at the moment since I'm not at home.