• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So there I was, mind'n my own business, doing a lil banking...

• Thread starter imported_Soul'Ess
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_OldAsTheHills

Was this guy wearing a mask?

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

You were assaulted!

By someone invulnerable no less, talk about cheap tactics!

I hope you yelled "I pay my taxes, where are the guards!?"

-Skylark

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some NPCs occasionally decide to attack reds. It was a REAL pain in the ass for us when WAKA was in the true brits faction, cause that damn Sherry the Mouse always attacked us while we were defending the base. You could lure her into a room without the mouse hole but she would always respawn every few minutes anyways.

I

imported_Soul'Ess

<blockquote><hr>

Um...so how did you get that guy to attack you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I said, "Bank".

{:p

G

<blockquote><hr>

Some NPCs occasionally decide to attack reds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, now that you mentioned it, reminded me of this...

Funny stuff...it seems every gargoyle in the city was attracted to Wulf for his "bright" personality. So he started a conga line.

-Skylark

P

pikon198

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Um...so how did you get that guy to attack you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I said, "Bank".

{:p

[/ QUOTE ]

Please tell me were the bad NPC man touched you sir. Perhaps the boo boos will never heal, but atleast we can stop that evil man from accosting other people :p