• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So should I

M

Millie

put short hedges on the inside wall on the west side of my garden like I have them on my north side. or leave the castle walls how they are now on the west side now? Any Suggestions?

T

Tazar

*looks at the stock of short hedges sitting for weeks on the vendor*

Ummm... yes! I think the short hedges look absolutely great there! lol

(just kidding about the vendor... I do like the look!)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ooh that looks fabulous!

I would do the short hedges on the inside west walls, just to keep visual consistency, but it looks great how it is too...

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like that better, even tho a little bit of the walkway is blocked from sight. The green cloth looks nice, wish they would put in borderless goza mats though (would help out on lockdowns!)

Kelline

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u have hedges on a vender in atl? umm wanna pm me where? cuz id probally camp u out as im not gettint he seeds fast enough :(