• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So Minax decided to join the fight last night

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Not sure exactly what happened, but Minax at some point jumped off her ledge and decided to join the fight. I grabbed a quick pic of it before we attacked her, but she never took any damage. Had to try for fun anyway.

She stayed on the ground during the remaining three fights and didn't wander too much. She was a bit of a nuisance with her targeting anytime we ran to the other side to heal.

Luckily it didn't affect the encounter or drops at all.

Minax.jpg

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure exactly what happened, but Minax at some point jumped off her ledge and decided to join the fight. I grabbed a quick pic of it before we attacked her, but she never took any damage. Had to try for fun anyway.

She stayed on the ground during the remaining three fights and didn't wander too much. She was a bit of a nuisance with her targeting anytime we ran to the other side to heal.

Luckily it didn't affect the encounter or drops at all.

View attachment 39840
Didn't know she could do this. WTF did you do? It does suck that you can't damage her at all, but the only way to even GET up there is via Juo'nar. I would've loved to see how a greater dragon with consume dmg up does against her.

Jynxx

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Didn't know she could do this. WTF did you do? It does suck that you can't damage her at all, but the only way to even GET up there is via Juo'nar. I would've loved to see how a greater dragon with consume dmg up does against her.

We're not actually sure how she got down, nobody in the group saw it. She was up there during the first fight (Juo'nar) and somehow jumped down during the 2nd fight with Virtuebane. We ran across her wandering around while running away to heal.

The only thing I can think of it maybe it had something to do with some of the spawn from Juo'nar and Virtuebane appearing up on her ledge. There were monsters from both bosses up there so maybe too many on the ledge forced her down?

We had a dragon and an RC on her for a few minutes, and she never even got scratched. I cast a few spells directly at her and got the message 'attack her minions instead' as if she were still on the ledge.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
warning, u can get pulled up there where minax stays too, when bosses spawn. don't have picture of dead people on top lol

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Personally i think Minax is kinda sexy. Then again I do seem drawn to over bearing women :D.