• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So long and thanks for all the fish(ing)

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I haven’t really played much the past year and my real life has had a lot of up and downs so I figure its time for Tek to hang up the sword and shield and retire.

I will miss the companionship I have had the past years from all the players on many different shards but especially Lake Austin the place I’ve always considered my home in game.

I would like to thank KGB for taking me in those many years ago when I was a young noob running around with a pointy stick killing mongbats, they have been the best guild I’ve know and its been a pleasure serving with them all these years.

I’d like to thank UMP for welcoming me in the past couple years and showing me around the new dungeons and letting me remember what fun group hunts could be again.

I’d like to thank and remember the members of DSR who introduced me to the Fel life style and large guild events, I miss many of the players from there who have left over the years.

I will miss many of you, maybe even Slacky. I know I will forget names if I try to thank and say good bye to everyone I want to so I will just say thank you everyone for making my time here special in many different ways, you know who you are.

If any of you want to contact me I can be reached at [email protected] I’ve added a few people to facebook already so just email me and I will send you the info if you’d like to stay in touch.

Paul Harvey

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tek, sorry to see you leaving for good. I'm sure that this is a hard decision, especially knowing how much you will miss Slack.
I understand about the companionship aspect of UO, that is what brought me back after this last year.
I wish you well in all you do and hope that someday you will miss the UO feel and come back.
Take care.

Garion_UMP

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I always hate to see people leave but I hope that you just make it a temporary leave of absence and return as things settle down. One doesn't have to play all the time to be part of a group. When you come back to play, UMP will look forward to taking you out on more hunts. :)

S

SLACK

I feel really touched that you mentioned me by name (kinda) but I gotta say I find it difficult to believe that you can leave us and to show you this:
I Cain't quit you!​

Don't ever try to leave me, I know where Canada is........

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tek will be back, everyone comes back... it may take a couple years however everyone does.... in the meantime come to my place... my musem is almost all of teks collection so u can mourn/love him whenever by swingin by

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel really touched that you mentioned me by name (kinda) but I gotta say I find it difficult to believe that you can leave us and to show you this:

I Cain't quit you!​

Don't ever try to leave me, I know where Canada is........
This is quite touching - reminds me of a moment in time when I just could not quit hitting that rewind button .....

Sorry to see players leave - take care.

Whitestar4016

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
tek will be back, everyone comes back... it may take a couple years however everyone does.... in the meantime come to my place... my musem is almost all of teks collection so u can mourn/love him whenever by swingin by
Restless where is your museum at?
Thanks and as always Enjoy and Live Well

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my museum is in southwest luna, "The Asylum : Rares Museum" just look for "Rare" on the roof :)

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww, Tek - sorry to see you go. I can hardly believe you are leaving for good. I think Restless is right in saying they always come back, but still.
I'm not happy about this. I hope things settle down for you soon.

BlissMarie

S

SLACK

The good thing about Tekkie is that he's like herpes, no matter how bad you wanna get rid of him, he'll always come back!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Willard

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best of luck to ya!
LA....just keeps getting smaller and smaller.....

Z

Zev Vir'cyth

I miss my friend!! Good luck Tek. I'll continue to post occasional updates on facebook.

Z

Zev Vir'cyth

Slack, we meet at 8:30 each Wednesday. Use guild chat after you get on. We will go kill Bane or do a spawn.

D

Dark Angel XXXX

Whoa !!!
Now this isn't right :(....
Who will be my fishing buddy now ????.......
Tek, please say it isn't so *cries*
We have laughed, ran, fought, bragged and died, trying to get the anchor and/or seahorse..
Now you just leave....Will miss ya lots...Take care and keep in touch ....

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well fak, I was just fixing to possibly return from Aion to somewhere stable and worth being called an online game like oh I dunno, UO but guess I'll just think about it some more now.

If j00 read this, I hope things work out for ya Tek.

- Brother