• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So let's end some of this clickfest....

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fix repair contracts to where they don'e take 2 clicks each to make. Should be reasonably simple.

Get empty bag.
Get a tool and put in bag.
Put 20 blank scrolls in bag.
click tool, select repair, target scrolls.
Immediately get 20 repair contrats IN THE BAG (not pack)

I play CC..so I don't want to hear that EC can do this without even a single click, nor do I want to hear that UOA can do this since I dont have it.

I wish some of the time spent making rainbows and stuff would be spent playing various aspects of the game and seeking ways to make it easier, simpler, less tedious and grindy.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Actually, the EC option for that is broken and no longer works.
I always get "Use a crafting tool first" when trying to use that action. And that is with the crafting tool gump open, or after crafting something with it.
It is very annoying.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use EC but never EC for stocking vendors, but it has no shortcut I know of. I use macro made in UOA in CC. But the problem with that is, it makes the repair deeds go into your main backpack no matter where the resources are to make. Pain in the butt and as above, grind grind, grind.

Malee

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
While we are on the subject of less clicking and making things easier - PLEASE find a way to make balls of yarn stack after they are made from a spinning wheel.

And yes I also agree - let us either make max or make number with the repair contracts.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Let's also find a way to ease raising/lowering tiles. Allow a number input to be used "Raise 20" or "Raise 50" Or Raise X. Leave the option to still be able to do one at a time, but simplify this a bit.