• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

so is ask answer a worse version of five on friday??

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
looks like a recycled, lame answer game

without any real questions or answers

damn, political science majors are taking over game fan sites lol !!!!!!!!!!!!

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm not sure that the powers that be are allowing open discussions of this topic. I shall await and see if we are allowed to continue this conversation in a adult format without the need for modifications to the topic.

Dermott of LS

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

It's off to a rocky start, but has the potential of being equal or better than Five on Friday. We just need a schedule of when it will be regularly posted and the answers need to be a bit better thought out and researched before being posted.

wanderer1origin

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So you're the glass half empty, ey?
so i have 6 accounts one open, and play at most 1 hour every other day you ask this!
real developers have left, on this game we are getting interns and fan based developers over, real industry, qualified programmer's
we pay a game that cant run a web site to update players, cant operate a web site to take monthly subs in a business manner, defaults to fan based fan site to promote and inform player base.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry the first issue of this new feature didn't meet with your approval. If you would kindly link me to a thread containing a 'real question' I will include it in the 3rd issue. The second has just been submitted and sadly merely contains questions that have been asked by players on these, and other, boards.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
how about answering the questions about CHEATING and SCRIPTING, Fix these and maybe you will be players returning, either you are not seeing the REAL questions or you are choosing NOT to anwser then, who cares about distilling ffs you are so out of touch its untrue, sort out the script gatherers, anything that involves the 3rd party programs, you know what they are and please tell me one day you will address this, maybe part of the next publish on bug fixes, add scripting beaters too, Maybe email Cal, ask him for the spreadsheet there's a start

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your tirade has been moved to a more appropriate place. I will answer the questions in it.
1. The Ask and Answer for this week contained 7 questions taken from current postings, submitted by sites, one from general chat and some from Ask the Devs. All 7 questions asked were answered.
2. Who cares about distilling? Well the guy who asked the question did, and several others who enjoy this aspect of the game.
3. Phrase a question properly, without attacks and we'll add it. But. NO GAME is without cheats. Stopping them would be a 24/7/365 job for the whole team and NOTHING else would ever be done.

Rupert Avery

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I think it is awesome that Ask and Answer is being done in this fashion. That all sites are being given a chance to collect questions and pass them through to be answered. It is silly to think everything can and will be answered in this way... Think of this as a way to ask all those random little questions that pop into your head as your playing.... Like.. the questions that were answered during this first round :)