• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So I hear this is our home away from home?

• Thread starter Sorcon Gartius
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

Sorcon Gartius

Look what happens when you let Blesh play in the forums... :D

A

Annienox

As nice as some of the new features are here someone please tell me we aren't going to be stuck in with WoW, FINAL FANTASY, and any other game for a stratics. Thats just not right. Is it that hard to keep us seperated. We will not conform and play any of those copy cat games!!!! UO FOREVER!!!!!!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Stratics has always had those other games, but sadly, someone dropped there burrito on the servers and it went all awol.

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well ok if we all have to be here for awhile I think we should nominate someone to do the cooking and cleaning and well Devilsown looks a little bored so i nominate her :thumbup:

*runs for the hills and cowers behind a rock*

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh Come on Dev! I'll help ...we cook, they clean! When they are done cleaning, it's dinner time.

*looks around for quiche ingredients*
hmmmm our dear Lady Jonquil makes some terrific chocolates.
Phoenix... wanna chop veggies for salad?
Garry and Uriah...any chance you guys would run out for a nice bottle of white wine?

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What the hell. I make a mean Totinos Pizza or Mac and Cheese.

S

Sorcon Gartius

I will bring the table decorations... Get it? Sorcon... Rares? Blah... Nobody gets it.

::Goes to sulk in the corner::

::Comes back, steals the wine and goes back to the corner::

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:::walks over and gently removes wine from Sorcon's hand::::

"That's for dinner young man!"

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorc? Cru just slipped into the pantry with that bottle, I think ya better go check on her