• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So I came back...

Bud_Weiser

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
So a couple questions Pac...

1.) Where can I find some good player vendors???

2.) Where is everyone? WBB isn't a thinkg anymore?

~Bud

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Hiya, I'm from Atlantic so not sure about #1, but to answer #2, it's Luna bank. Every shards "gathering area" is Luna bank, WBB has been abandoned for years sadly.

Welcome back to UO! :)

sablestorm

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back. Really, the gathering spot on Pacific is in global chat, General Channel. That's where all the shard regulars congregate. If you don't see anyone talking, just say hi and it will usually kick up the conversation.

Bud_Weiser

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
So I've been out mining and collecting resources to make some cash and I have seen a total of 5 people on the entire shard. Not sure I am going to renew my account after my 10 day trial is over.

LOL, is this the same bud weiser from 1999-2007?
I am thinking of introducing my kids to the game now :)
But I think I will still play Balian if my account is still around, does anyone know if it has been ppurged after 8-9 years of dormancy?

Thanks