• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) So how many are following the Royal Spies Mission this week?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I been running around like crazy myself. Been hard pressed to fine some places and still seek clues to the ones that stole the eggs.

Image2.jpg
Moonglow Zoo

Image4.jpg
City of Zento, there a Grey Ettin here in CC

Image6.jpg
Hedge Maze

Image8.jpg
The eagles

Image10.jpg
And this guy whom I am sure is not part of the current plot but will talk your ear off about a rock that hit Fire island.

All I know so far is the eggs were taken by pointy hat humans dressed in black. Spells were cast by the same humans at the eagles when they tried to defend the eggs.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I want to thank Jasmine for the help today

Image16.jpg

Image18.jpg

Image12.jpg

Image14.jpg

I got an egg and dropped it in the Mail Box at the EM Hall

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
One last question I have concerning this event, who were the pointy hat humans? This event took my Tamer across four diffrent areas of the Great Lakes Shard. Only one of the locations was there any real danger, thank goodness rune books are blessed ;) Never saw the pointy hat humans.

Image20.jpg

Thanks to friends I found the warehouse, no real clues to help with the search, yet it does close that part of this mystery.

i Image22.jpg
A secret plan?!!

Image24.jpg
The mail boxes are filling up ;)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Selcius and the bento box are both fairly old, just think of them as part of the shard's unique character.

The "pointy-hat humans" were mages (mage hats are pointyish). Consider who was near the basket at the end.