• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So, how is Lake Austin doing these days?

Atrocitus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not exactly sure how long we have been out of the game, but it was long enough that my old stratics account is giving me fits trying to access it. Same with the wife's.

So I return to the forums in a fit of rage, as Atrocitus, and I am very anxious to learn all that I have missed.

Not that I expect many of you to remember the awesome ship race events and fights we organized, or the great stories brought to you by Chango, but the Gentlemen of Fortune have returned! As soon as I find where everyone hangs out these days, I am hoping to reestablish some friendships.

Now, about these gargoyles...

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I remember you and your wife well Chango! :) WB Atrocitus (and wife I hope!) Feel like making some news?? *giggles* There are so many great new things in the game I've been rather overwhelmed trying to see what they all are and figure them all out with my characters! I'm still in the process of setting up houses and such and getting 'settled' in! You will find yourself amongst old friends more than you might have expected as there has been a flurry of returns and some wonderful friends who never left. Please look me up! You'll find me often at my new house. Its a new 'new player center' called "The Welcome Inn" on the road on the West side of Zento! I look forward to seeing you in game! I finally managed to figure out where to get copper wire and can now serve you some of my brand new "Korb-EL Brandy" ;)

Atrocitus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As soon as we unpack all of the banks, we will make a run through Zento. Forgot just how much we had in the keep and the tavern. It would probably go quicker if I helped instead of sailing the world. :cool:

Very happy to see you still here!

Atrocitus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are thinking of relocating the tavern out of Fel. Feel like having a rowdy neighbor move in the area?

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There's plenty of room in Ter Mur right by the moongate.... Rivenmyst Village could use a little noise.

Atrocitus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There's plenty of room in Ter Mur right by the moongate.... Rivenmyst Village could use a little noise.
I still need to explore that area a bit. Looking forward to our grand reopening, where ever we finally set up. ;)