• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So harassment at idocs is okay now?

Atlantic Ninja

Adventurer
I just came back last week and decided to do some idocs with friends to get some of my stuff back. I noticed this guy has been at EVERY idoc across shards, popping harbringers, dragging monsters, etc. I asked this guy to stop and he starts to lure monsters over to kill me and my friends.

So not only did this guy drag over monsters in Malas to try to kill me and my friends because we were at an idoc, but he also said he hopes I get aids and dies. I page a GM for help and nothing? Just trying to verify that it's anything goes now. I'm Hokuto Ninja, btw.

idocguyharrasment.png

Atlantic Ninja

Adventurer
I don't even know who he is. I came back last week and I'm just trying to have fun, and he's trying to use monsters to kill people for virtual loot.....

Atlantic Ninja

Adventurer
That's sad, this game would probably be a lot more enjoyable if the GMs would actually do something about the few bad apples. Just a few changes and a little bit more activity on the part of the GMs, and it would be just like it was.

I remember when GMs would pop up to scare ya, or just to say hi. Where friendships and relationships were built. Some of the best times were with UO.

I remember driving to Montreal just to meet my Tram Guild. When a stone tower was a big deal. Now I don't expect UO to ever be exactly like that, if we had more events, more community, and got rid of the people who are just trying to make a buck. That would be amazing.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
FYI: Nothing in this game gets you banned anymore. You can pretty much do anything you want now.

Darkside

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I can't stand idoc guy I've had dealings with him several times on Catskills. Sadly I've never seen him at a fel idoc man I wish I would .