• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So glad the evil RNG has been 'fixed'

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With Cats down for the 4th time for 'extended maintainence' (two unscheduled, one scheduled of two hours, and now one of 'up to 4 hours') since 25 Dec, I am in a snarky mood. I had considered posting something like this when it occurred yesterday, but decided getting some resources and farming some fame in game was more productive. Now it appears that I have the time (idle hands and all that).

The spawn du jour yesterday was Meph, and she finally popped after I had died twice to the lag freezes, once on lvl 3 and once on lvl 4. During that time there were no +5 scrolls and the only pink was a Taste ID. After enough web deaths to run out of Sacrifice, she finally met her end very close to when she would have timed out. The powerscrolls were:
115 Mace
115 Med
115 Peace
110 Mace
110 Med
110 Med
My immediate thought was 'Thank goodness the RNG was fixed or else the Peace would have been Ninja'.

On the bright side I was able to add to a number of scroll binders.

I am still annoyed but this venting did at least pass some of the downtime. I guess it is now off to do a few KenKen.