• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So devs...what do you plan to mess up next??

R

RichDC

Ok seriously!!

How many more times can the same team continue to make players lives hell!!!

First, as far as i know,they screw up all cave entrances AND despise bridges! Which at last we thought were fixed!!

Then they badly implement this chat feature, eventually this chat feature...BAD MOVE!!

And now! They have made SELF RESSING!!!

Seriously!!!

I know its the holiday period and people are thinking of there loved ones ETC but...YOUR PAID TO DO A JOB SO PLEASE DO IT!!!

Stop breaking EVERYTHING!!!

You want more customers??

Stop ruining the game!!

Ok sorry rant over...but please can we get these issues addressed???

Velvathos

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They also broke a lot of the snow tiles in the game

And most elves are purple..

Only two things I want fixed..

Don't mind the self ressing tbh, although I think this is just a bug.. :lol:

Crysta

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The damage is nowhere near as bad as the AoS launch at least.

Miriandel

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Turn off computer, go have a drink, maybe buy a book about civil internet posting and don't forget your chillpill on your way back.

Geez, some people, really... :mf_prop:

L

Llwyd

Take a few deep breaths, chant, "It's just a game, it's just a game"... then call a friend or go play with the kids... it's not the end of the world. :)

F

five oclock

I understand your pain...We all do..hence why we are mocking it :D

Here is a rule to live by...Three things in life are certain: Death, Taxes, and UO Devs screwing something up.

Its been buggy from the start. Its going to be buggy till the end.

Hey if the devs Ever fix Every problem on UO Ill be looking for the 4 horsemen. But hey at least its fun to see how many bugs you can find in a night. Kinda like a guild hunt. Get alot of friends together and let em loose.

Edit for the heck of it: Find a bug then report it :D There, covering me butt :D

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Arg!

I wanted to vent, too. I'm typically slow to show disapproval toward the devs, but for some reason the whole "we'll-repair-your-skin-somehow-in-the-unspecified-future" thing really annoyed me tonight. I dunno why. o_O

BBWolf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm....has anyone noticed any problems with Mesanna's Cream Pies? I got like 3 of them stacked together (before the publish 63 went live with all the Imbuing changes also the X-mas gifts )and now i cannot separate them. All of them look like one pie and dont looked stacked at all even thought it is three pies.

Siteswap

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok seriously!!

How many more times can the same team continue to make players lives hell!!!

First, as far as i know,they screw up all cave entrances AND despise bridges! Which at last we thought were fixed!!

Then they badly implement this chat feature, eventually this chat feature...BAD MOVE!!

And now! They have made SELF RESSING!!!

Seriously!!!

I know its the holiday period and people are thinking of there loved ones ETC but...YOUR PAID TO DO A JOB SO PLEASE DO IT!!!

Stop breaking EVERYTHING!!!

You want more customers??

Stop ruining the game!!

Ok sorry rant over...but please can we get these issues addressed???
Lets be honest here ... UO is hardly the flagship of computer gaming. This inevitably means that the best programmers all have jobs elsewhere. This lot working on UO would be elsewhere too but they are obviously not the most gifted and UO is all they can get. You can bet your life that if Blizzard offered one of them a job tomorrow they'd be gone like a shot.

Bottom line ... the programmers we have are not very good, hence they have the jobs that they have.