• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) so are anyone using the magincia bazaar vendors?

Jonathen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do check them out from time to time, for a quick sale of commodities I have in excess if I like the prices. I'm not a regular buyer or seller so just look around for the best offers, and what I consider acceptable depends a lot on how much I have available to sell, or how desperately I need the cash! Personally I don't bother with sales less than about 50k so it tends to be imbuing essences and leather.
Anyway that's one shopper's view for you ;)

CorwinXX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Yes.
But you need to do some in-game advertizing and keep it stocked for a time to people use to check your stall (if you want to sell commodies).
If want to buy commodies you should orient on new players. It's impossible to sell "6 void orbs + 34 boura pelts" in the chat.
I think there is no way to get people know about your stall other than keeping it updated for a long time.

Teclo[C*C]

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
now i lost my leather vendor, never renewed contract.. but he will be back up again soon, and will be adding potions to him, now i need to know prices for them