• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So... about the countdown timer

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Just wondering if anything actually happens when it reaches zero? Do we all go out in the streets and cheer in a show of world wide unity or what? :) I assume UO isn't actually doing anything specific on that day or anything?

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I threw it up there, thought it would be a nice way for people to remember when the 19th anniversary is, as far as I know nothing special will happen it will just go Poof shortly after it hits 0

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's when the servers are shutting down. Didn't you get the memo?

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
19 years of this game not dying. If that's not something to count down to then I don't know what is. :party:

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I threw it up there, thought it would be a nice way for people to remember when the 19th anniversary is, as far as I know nothing special will happen it will just go Poof shortly after it hits 0
Screw poof I want fireworks :)

Piotr

Stratic's Finest
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Awards
might be able to pull off snow, but not sure about fireworks
It IS the day after autumnal equinox, but snow... really?! :wink: