• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

So about 1st floor tiles..

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just got into another design and found the 1st floor tiles in the customize menu do not appear when you try to place them. I know I read something about that in this forum a while back. I cant find it now. If anyone has any solution .. I'm all eyes... im in the 2d client btw. Thanks in advance.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You need to close out all the way and get back in. It's some kind of graphical overlapping issue. Might want to reduce your housing cache to 0 too.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sarsmi EA should give you lifetime subs on all your accounts :) It was the housing cache. Thank you much!

AtlanticVlad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gota Love it =) I usually have to close uo 10-30 times when actually doing any real house work the thing just slows down and its def not my comp =) But ya oh well no big deal =) Not saying that problem in particular but it does pop up from time to time =)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gota Love it =) I usually have to close uo 10-30 times when actually doing any real house work the thing just slows down and its def not my comp =) But ya oh well no big deal =) Not saying that problem in particular but it does pop up from time to time =)
Yah it's some kind of memory leak thing i think. If I'm doing some kind of major customizing deal I'll save and close quite a few times or the slowness bugs me. Some kind of memory leak from being in customize mode (similar to the memory leak you get if you keep the log in screen up for a while?)

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sarsmi EA should give you lifetime subs on all your accounts :) It was the housing cache. Thank you much!
It is devious! It is like when you go to fel and run around then get houses to pop up in tram where they are in fel. But in this case it is the same plot you are on, and you can't tell because it is overlapping its self. You will see the same thing at an idoc where if you log out and back in where the falling house is and it gets cached when it falls only part of it will drop and the rest will still be up.