• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Snowy Scene (6 needed for set)

Sienus UO Europa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated: Completed 22/09/2011.

ICQ 7248299.

Thanks to everyone who helped me to complete the set. As it turns out it looks like the 2001 set are currently worth zero points during Clean Up Britannia 2011. The 2002 set are 10k points each, and the 2005 set are 8k each. At least, that's what the trash barrel is telling me today :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if u get no joy ive def got vesper and britain....ill check tro my boxes later..

267 208 357

u are wise to collect the full sets...they will be proper real rares as full sets...bloody priceless.....good luck...

K

Kayne

I have a bunch of these I'll have a nose and see if I have any of them spare.

Sorry to say I have the 2001 scenes you are after but I dont have spares of them to give you.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
saving em for you..got trinsic on atlantic will bring that back with me after the rares festival for you too

Sienus UO Europa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kayne, Thanks for checking for me. Very much appreciated.

Whispering Green - thanks for your help with Twin Oaks Tavern.

And THP, thanks for your help with Britain, Vesper.... Fingers crossed for Occlo & Exodus in the near future too :)

Just Trinsic to go if anybody sees one !

Thanks so much everyone for your help.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
got u the exodus lair..u will have to wait till after the rares festival when i return home

bad new about trinsic...its on Great Lakes not Atlantic...my take longer to get home as i need catch a free lift with someone just for the globe...but fingers crossed if noone else can help at least its in the back burner

so u def need occlo....trinsic would be easier if anyone can help out....

pretty sure someone will have occlo if thy check there globs before they trash

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just got occlo on atlantic for you...thanks to queen ayra...form the rares festival//...ill bring it back with exodus......just leaves trinsic....ive put feelers out but the trashing starts tomorrow.....i still have the GL one...it just getting it back the problem.......still occlo is secured!!!

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will have a look for Trinsic, i still have about 300 globes, not starting turn ins untill its 100% safe.

Elf.

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have the trinsic, but you wearnt around when i called on chat. I will be on in the morning and after 10pm gmt tomorrow if you want to catch up with me. ICQ is 76844852

Elf.

Sienus UO Europa

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Elffin, I'll be in after about 10/11pm GMT too, I've dropped you an ICQ.

Thanks everyone for helping me to complete the set !

Yay !
*dances*

:thumbup:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so can i bin the trinny one on great lakes yes

just the occlo and exodus to bring back from atlantic for ya

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran