• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Snow Tiles

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just placed an 18x18 on my second account in Malas south of Luna in the snowy region. I have always had somebody else decorate/customize my homes for me so I'm a bit of a noob at this.

I'm looking to do a courtyard with snow on the ground. I didn't see any floor tiles that were "snow" per se. And, I've only seen pics of people's homes with snow, but no reference to what they've used.

Am I missing the snow tile somewhere in the customization tool or is there something commonly used to create a "natural" snow on the ground look?

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
There are snow tiles in the design, but you could also use the "snow" tiles from Christmas a few years back. If you like (depending on shard) I can give you my tiles to use.

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are snow tiles in the design, but you could also use the "snow" tiles from Christmas a few years back. If you like (depending on shard) I can give you my tiles to use.
Ahhhh... so there are tiles in the customization. I thought there had to be. I'm on Siege, but I appreciate the offer, Kayhynn. :) Thanks for heads up.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am there and dont' have use for the tiles I have there if you want them for anything.

Not a problem either way. Glad to help.

Shadefox

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i used a combination of Gozas and fabled fishing nets for awesome snow effect, together
with the xmas snow tiles. Gozas help as you can raise em and walk ontop of your snow mounds etc