• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

snow flake is looking for owner

W

woody cats

snow flake is looking for its owner he is in malas by shop called something special icq me 30508991 close coordinates are 34 degree 28 n 7degree 31 west pure white doggie

G

Not sure about snowflake, but I have a wild Cu-Sidhe on the loose outside my fel home. Is Snow flake wild or tame and lonely?

G

bonded and wonderfully happy after being there since end dec he is always there

G

If s/he is bonded then unless something is really really wrong (still possible I know) then when the owner logs out so does the pup. If the pup is allways there, I assume the owner consistantly and cruelly forgets about his / her loyal pet and wanders off, perhaps to script? Anyone that heartless about such a loyal beast doesn't deserve it or your concern in my opinion!

M

Mystic_Of_Cats

<blockquote><hr>

If s/he is bonded then unless something is really really wrong (still possible I know) then when the owner logs out so does the pup. If the pup is allways there, I assume the owner consistantly and cruelly forgets about his / her loyal pet and wanders off, perhaps to script? Anyone that heartless about such a loyal beast doesn't deserve it or your concern in my opinion!

[/ QUOTE ]
You talk of it like it's a real animal. You're not one of them people who cry over the loss of a digital pet, are you? :p

G

was there this morning so at least 24 days and i asked for a gm to help it find a better home and they said could not assist me with that problem
\

M

Mystic_Of_Cats

Had the owner not been taking care of it in some way, it would have gone untamed by now. I don't know why you're worrying about it so much.

G

well today makes snow flake a one month old orphan and she did turn her head this morning to look at my house rather than mountain.

W

woody cats

if you go to vesper bank trammel take bridge toward cemetary left of bank will see a ruine on steps of first log cabin on right to malas mansion snowflake is on left side back

G

My wife has a cu named snowflake but i checked here stable and hes in there.

G

glad to hear hers is ok cause this one is totally bugged or owned by a 24/7 scripter and not sure why would use dog immediate area is spawn free.

G

first log cabin or house on the road right after you cross bridge from vesper bank (one leading toward cemetary and moongate ) on porch will see rune marked malas manson she is on the left side of house. and yes was still there this morning i will be on tonight after 8 eastern fell free to q me 30508991 for a personal intro.

G

Lets not overlook Poledancer the swampy thats been hanging out on the west side of Luna bank for the last week or so.

N

NinjaClaw

Yea.. NinjaClaw pet exterminator on the way.. ^^ hehe, jk! -_^

x

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahhh, I found the spot you were talking about (finally). I have no sense of direction...
However, I saw no Cu-Sidhe. Hopefully he/she got reunited with its owner.