• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Smuggler's Edge.

Wing Zero Straight Edge

Seasoned Veteran
Noob as but does this weapon require a particular mastery to use the steal special in it?
I read on here someone saying Fencing but the knife itself says swordsmanship as it mastery.

Also could someone tell where the smugglers lantern is stolen from with it?

Thanks! :D

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
My husband kills lizardmen in Ilshenar with his, he only needs a few more colours of lanterns to complete his collection, but it's taken him months! They are very pretty and quite collectible though! :)

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I find using it at the champ spawns work best. You can level and revert all day long and get items quickly.

transcendent

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I wish stealing from monters had better rewards. Maybe there should be a small chance to steal a random prized Legendary Artifact item.