• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Smuggler's Edge

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey folks. I wanted to post this now to find out if there are any on Siege that are for sale. I would not make this purchase until next month if I choose to renew my subscription after the RtB is over on the 31st.

Anyone...anyone? This would be something that would help me lean toward coming back...*wink*...la

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this a fencing weapon? I was reading about it on uoguide but it didn't mention a required weapon skill or any special attacks. Looks neat. I'd do more farming if I had one of these. :)

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure, nice thing is, I found all of my old soulstones and have 3 that would come in handy with this item...fencing, healing and anatomy all near 80...la

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone just notified me that the site you found that sells this item, doesn't do transfers to Siege. Damn them!!!...la

SpyderBite

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not unexpected. Maybe check with Cybernickel. He doesn't have Smuggler's Edge listed but that's not to say he might not have it in stock. :)

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is he still rummaging around? Lol, nice to know there are still some traders who spend time on Siege still...la

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What did the last one sell for on Siege - anyone remember?

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey folks. I wanted to post this now to find out if there are any on Siege that are for sale. I would not make this purchase until next month if I choose to renew my subscription after the RtB is over on the 31st.

Anyone...anyone? This would be something that would help me lean toward coming back...*wink*...la
no, I can only find 1. But I "lost" a ship for months, only to find it in a chest, so who knows? If the second turns up, Ill let you know