• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Smooth Rubble Table Pieces

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greeting everyone. I have decided to disassemble my last project that included the smooth rubble table pieces i had. Due to it not looking right. Well..... I have now decided to do a NEW smooth table project but I am a little short of some pieces I Need.

Here is a Picture of What I have so far:

Rubble Table.JPG

The pieces I need are:
1 Outer Eastern Edge

If you have any of the pieces that I need forsale. Post here or PM me. Thanks

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
With my previous thread, I had accumulated some pieces that I needed for that other project. Well.... I have an extra piece that I had purchased from the Great Lady Pandora. (Picture Below)
This Pieces is on Lake Superior and will trade for any of the pieces I need, since it is an extra piece :(

View attachment 12598
The extra table piece is now on Atlantic. I am paying well for each of these pieces. Contact me if you would like to sell/trade me any of yours!! :)

klimo

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
hello bud,
I have 1) extra ctr piece for that table - I do not need the piece you have for trade , but i would be willing to sell you the center piece - whats your offer?

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
hello bud,
I have 1) extra ctr piece for that table - I do not need the piece you have for trade , but i would be willing to sell you the center piece - whats your offer?
Well, from the many price checks I have gotten before starting this project. I was told 35M is a good price to pay for each piece. So I'll offer 35M, that's what I bought my other pieces for. What shard is it on? Thanks :)

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
bump.. wiling to pay a little more if needed! Just want to get done with this table! :)

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 3 pieces on Pac ill sell ya for 100m if ya interested

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks Lineman!! Still looking for the Eastern Edge Piece!! Then this table is complete!! :)

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i would like to know how much for fell set they going for :)
Depends on how many pieces consist of the set. The one I'm working on, will be worth around 300M once completed. I only need the eastern edge though, so if you have one for sale, let me know. :)

They go for around 35-40M EACH Piece, so add up the total pieces and multiply it by 35M for the least amount worth, or by 40M for the maximum amount worth. Thanks and have a great day. :)