• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Smithy Wessin Does anyone know her?

G

I need to speak with Smithy Wessin my neighbor. I think she can help me out with a problem I am having in my house. I think she either friended or granted one of my characters access to her house. It was a day the lich got her when she was chopping wood early in the morning. Could you please have her PM me so I can send her my icq number?
Thanks

G

I sure wish she would log in and/or take a peek at the shard forums.

G

Another problem may be that it is not a "main" Character. One of my guys owns my wife's house and I never play the poor fella. Do you know any of her other chars names that we can be on the look out for? Just a thought!

G

I wish I did that name stuck in my mind as being a very creative one. the others just fly by me when I am in the house doing something. I never really get to see what they are.

G

What kind of house problem are you having maybe someone else can help?

G

The character that was friended to my neighbors house is not able to secure, release, or lock down anything in my house. The only reason I can draw from this problem is the fact Smithy wesson friended this character to her house. I thought if I could contact her and get unfriended it would clear up that problem. In game GM's have been unable to help me. I sent in a bug report but we all know how that goes. Smithy was my last hope. I donwloaded the trial to transfer the house thinking that would help, but the trial isn't as up to date as the 9th edition and I have more secures than that allows blocking the transfer.

G

If you shift click yourself, (or just click yourself however you have it set up) to bring up your context menu, do you get the option to "release co-ownership"?
If that option doesn't show for you, and if the house belongs to the same account as the character, try saying "I wish to lock this down" and targeting a parrot, pet, NPC vendor, or friend's lifebar. (something you normally cannot lock down). This fixes the issue in most cases.
Let us know if this helps or not and we'll find something else for you to try :p

G

Flutter! You're a Genius! I clicked on my beetle and saw the message "you can not honor other player". Now I can lock down, secure, and release items again. I don't remember how I got the honor thing in there but it is gone now. Thanks very much for fixing what the GM couldn't.