• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Small Houses Design-Contest

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Siege,

another useless player (quote) is back and I really enjoyed my 1-week-vacation.

The governor of Yew invites for a nice little contest with great awards (e.g. soulstones, artifacts): A small house design contest.

The rules:

- customize and design a small house by yourself.
- max plot size is 120 tiles (e.g. 10x12).
- send me pictures via PM or drop your runes with your name on it in the mailbox of Dr Alzheimers Jewelry Museum (teleporter at Umbra Hub).
- ending at October 1, 2016.
- TC-houses are allowed as long as the player regularly plays on Siege.
- no entries by HI-5-members accepted.

I will organize a jury consisting of well-known players and I will donate all awards by myself.

Here is the preliminary list of awards:

Winner: 1000 Souvereigns or a Soulstone Token
Second Winner:1 x Scroll of Valiant Commendation
Third Winner: 1 x Fallen Mystic´s Spellbook

This is a good opportunity for new players to earn some cool stuff, as small houses are cheap to design.

Have fun customizing/decorating!

Best wishes!

Last edited:

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm out I went 18*18. To busy training with the time I have to decorate.

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello Siege,

another useless player (quote) is back and I really enjoyed my 1-week-vacation.

The governor of Yew invites for a nice little contest with great awards (e.g. soulstones, artifacts): A small house design contest.

The rules:

- customize and design a small house by yourself.
- max plot size is 120 tiles (e.g. 10x12).
- send me pictures via PM or drop your runes with your name on it in the mailbox of Dr Alzheimers Jewelry Museum (teleporter at Umbra Hub).
- ending at October 1, 2016.
- TC-houses are allowed as long as the player regularly plays on Siege.
- no entries by HI-5-members accepted.

I will organize a jury consisting of well-known players and I will donate all awards by myself.

This is a good opportunity for new players to earn some cool stuff, as small houses are cheap to design.

Have fun customizing/decorating!

Best wishes!
I seriously doubt HI-5 is here for house customizing, and deco contests.
anyways good luck with your contest

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I just opened another account for this. Gotta place my new plot and then hoping to find cheap decorations. The only downside I have ever seen on this type of competition is that decoration wise people with the gold will win. I can design a nice house but the decor will be hard to come by unless it's all crafted. Not complaining just explaining it from a new person stand point. I am always excited in new small house designs and people better be ready to try and win against the low dog :)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, worries. Its about originality, you can win with a good idea and deco that is free ;)

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
And so it begins.... question do you want photos or do you want the location? i can do either (i hope) lol

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
My little house is located on test center. Its the same location where the loot house is on Siege. 69s x 28w, and of course in fel.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can we meet on TC so that I can take screenshots and mark a rune?

Ellie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Dont forget I can help with deco. Just tell me who you are in game and what you need.

I have vendors at Vernia Market in Magincia. Brooke and Anne. If you dont see what you want there just yell for Sara Dale.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i hate to ask, i know the contest has already been going on for a while, but could it possibly be extended? if not thats fine, but that will only leave me 3 days to try to finish my house, since house customization was turned off last week and wont be turned back on until Sept 27th. (i realize i started kinda late, if it cant be extended ill just try to remember and make time for it during the 3 days we have to customize)

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was thinking about this myself. Your argument is valid. I will extend the contest to October, 9.

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will there be pics and when will the winners be determined?

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
not sure what client you're using to visit and take pictures. in my case you should use the CC since I never use the EC and thus have no clue what the house looks like in it. Also I noticed that EC users for some reason can not access some parts of the house (CC users can without problems).

Dexterslab

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I don't understand what you are talking. What the hell ist the EC? :D
No i'm joking. Asking me if i play CC is the same like asking me if i want a beer.
A rhetorical question.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will use the CC. EC only makes sense for large houses.

I have seen some very pretty designs! Siege has gifted architects!

Still some hours left for sending me your entries.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i hate to ask, i know the contest has already been going on for a while, but could it possibly be extended? if not thats fine, but that will only leave me 3 days to try to finish my house, since house customization was turned off last week and wont be turned back on until Sept 27th. (i realize i started kinda late, if it cant be extended ill just try to remember and make time for it during the 3 days we have to customize)
@Smoot: What about your house?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Smoot: What about your house?
think your gonna have to count me out, project small, but harder than i thought. and i still need to find needed deco, gozas, and stone pavers and stuff. been hectic last couple of weeks irl havent had much time.

maybe i post pics for the heck of it on the forums when its finally completed.