• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Slime Event on American Shards..will we ever get one?

Alexei

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was an event on some asian shard where they were able to dye items the color of the slimes or something like that.

Are we ever going to get an event like that? I'm a huge fan of that blue aos color...I was around for the event but you had to have a transfer token just to be able to partake in it....because it was on asian servers....

Phaen Grey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would love something like this but only if the really neon colours were left out. There is too much neon on the UO shards as it is.

K

Katlene

ahh well this explains why i occasionally see a funky coloured robe around!

T

Turdnugget

Say nay to neon colors!!!

I miss the days where your character would spawn with random clothing of a random normal color.

And those clothes were actually NEWBIFIED unlike now.

I prefer the old school colors.

If I wanted to taste the rainbow i'd open a pack of Skittles.

S

sapphirediablo11

Say nay to neon colors!!!

I miss the days where your character would spawn with random clothing of a random normal color.

And those clothes were actually NEWBIFIED unlike now.

I prefer the old school colors.

If I wanted to taste the rainbow i'd open a pack of Skittles.
Or lucky charms :D

Yea kill all the techno colours except for in vet items, still have rare colours just not neon that is what i think :|

phantus

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was an event on some asian shard where they were able to dye items the color of the slimes or something like that.

Are we ever going to get an event like that? I'm a huge fan of that blue aos color...I was around for the event but you had to have a transfer token just to be able to partake in it....because it was on asian servers....
Bright colors make the 10 Uhallers cry that don't like them. Everyone else is on board with ya though. There are 20 people that would love nothing more than to get their hands on those bright colors for every crabby uhaller that thinks black and blood red are the only good colors. Not that it matters. Somewhere the team picked a dev that is in their camp as the colors have come to a complete stop.

R

RavenWinterHawk

No.

You can find all you want now for 10k a bolt. Its dirt cheap.