• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skullcap facing West?

Z

Zabrina

Hi, I'm sorry to post this small of an issue on here, but I didnt know where else to ask really :p

I checked some old posts, as I'm making some dressform deco at the moment. And I see people suggesting Skullcaps that face both ways, well I can only find the ones that face North. Ive been to all the tailor shops on the shard (lol), hunted for it to drop from monsters, made it myself, but they all face north and cant be turned!
Anyone able to help me? Dont they spawn like that anymore or something?
Thanks a lot :)

Happy decoing!
Regards,
Zab

L

Lord Drakelord

Hi, I'm sorry to post this small of an issue on here, but I didnt know where else to ask really :p

I checked some old posts, as I'm making some dressform deco at the moment. And I see people suggesting Skullcaps that face both ways, well I can only find the ones that face North. Ive been to all the tailor shops on the shard (lol), hunted for it to drop from monsters, made it myself, but they all face north and cant be turned!
Anyone able to help me? Dont they spawn like that anymore or something?
Thanks a lot :)

Happy decoing!
Regards,
Zab
I normally fine them easy enough on brigands and such. Have seen them in t chests also.

Z

Zabrina

Ah ok, good to hear, though I've killed a few hundred brigands these days and none seem to drop any kind of headpieces. If anyone on Europa come across a couple of these Id be happy to buy them :)

Z

Zabrina

Ah thanks all!
For the record, I ended up getting mine as a deamon drop :) My lovely friend did some hunting and came across a couple so I'm sorted.

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just so ya'll know, I got back to back skullcaps facing west off of the named spiders in Twisted Weld. Lissith and Sabrix. They are pretty easy to kill. Just honor yourself to run in there and try not to get any of the named changlings on you!