• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skree

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Skree - Stratics Community Wiki | Stratics Community Forums

Found in Ter Mur. 3 and 4 slot varieties. You want a 3 slot.

They start like this: They end up with a lot fewer points than a Cu.

upload_2018-2-11_15-46-9.png

They have this ability: But they also have magery that is not shown.

upload_2018-2-11_15-47-17.png

Start with high resistances. Not much can be changed.

upload_2018-2-11_15-49-44.png

Their damage is:

upload_2018-2-11_15-50-35.png

The training menu looks like this:

upload_2018-2-11_15-48-20.png

Area Effect Abilities are:

upload_2018-2-11_15-49-3.png

Special Moves are:

upload_2018-2-11_15-51-29.png

Special Abilities are:

upload_2018-2-11_15-52-9.png

The Magical Abilities are: with 100 Wrestling Battle defense would be a choice.

upload_2018-2-11_15-55-20.png

If you choose any of these you will lose the Mysticism and or Magery.

Builds:
You can get an area and and a special Move or Ability plus a magic from these choices:

upload_2018-2-11_16-0-32.png

Or a 2 Special Moves or a Special move and Ability plus a magic.

Made this before the mana cost increase. I don't skill my pets as you can see from the really low skills.

The first time I told it to attack a GD it just stood and looked at me. "do you not see how tiny I am" It seemed to say.

After some encouragement it was able to dispense with the GD in a short time. The mana cost increase really hit this pet hard. You need the regen and 120 Meditation. But it did use AI often and a few Mystic spells.

Adding grasping claw will enhance its 100% physical damage. It would do a lot better with better skills. I hate skilling. It starts with really low melee skills.

Its an all around good fighter. If you want a pocket pet, this is a good choice.

Skree.png

Last edited:

Rhafiki

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Mine has magery and mystic, 120focus and med,30mana regen, 1500mana ....before the nerf, he never really dropped below 1k mana. Solo'd navery and would still be around 800 or 900. Now he is out really quickly.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate skilling. It starts with really low melee skills.
If you just park it in despise where some lizardmen spawn, it will get up to like 85 fairly quickly, with no active playing required, unless you want to pick up the hides.

omukai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
They have Magery and Mysticism, but do they actually use their Magery? Isn't it one or the other? Are they an exception? Because if that's the case, then it might be worth it to slap a 120er Eval on it.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mine has magery and mystic, 120focus and med,30mana regen, 1500mana ....before the nerf, he never really dropped below 1k mana. Solo'd navery and would still be around 800 or 900. Now he is out really quickly.

Sorry the magery skills are place holders. You can choose magery or another magic.

omukai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
That was the question, Magery active or inactive.
Mysticism is a great school of magic, no reason for Magery then, which has some rather nasty side effects (Protection, Magic Reflection etc).

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I disagree - because they exist before animal training, skree has both magery and mysticism.
My reason for stating this is I gave my skree power scrolls for magery, eval and mysticism. All three skills are raising, though myst hasn't quite reached GM yet.

omukai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Your Skree actively uses both schools of magic, even though Magery is not listed under Lore & Knowledge?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Mine does and he gains in Magery, Eval and Mysticism so I'm sure he's using the skills.

omukai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
That's good news.
If only his resists weren't so high already (especially poison), I've yet to find a Skree I could take to 80% Phys :/