• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skillgain after reaching the total skillcap?!

G

Has it been confirmed or otherwise shown true, that after you reach your total skillcap ( ex. 720 ), you cain slower? Should i stone my skills, to gain better?

G

The page here has a GGS explanation and a skill gain table. Based on the table, it does appear that gian thresholds are at 350 and 500 points where gains are impacted.

Hope this helps! And this is as of 2/15/08

G

Thanks.
So, that means, that you get better GGS, but does it really affect normail gaining?
If i hack mobs 24h with 400 total skills and with 700 do i see any other difference, than that i got few more gains with lower, becouse of GGS?
For example, GM fencing to 105.
24hours with 400 total = almost 4 GGS ( ie 0.4 points more )
24hours with 700 total = No GGS

Im sparring now and gaining really REALLY slow, i was thinking, should i invest on Soulstones and stone 2-3 skills, so that i would possibly gain faster.

So, in short

Otherthan GGS, does total affect skillgain?

EDIT: I read somewhere, that you should first train hardest skills with your char, becouse after reaching total skillcap, it would be harder to gain..

P

Prudentis

It should't
Or, until now noone reported such a thing.
But I was wondering, if the 350+, 500+ and 700+ were really thresholds or just examples and a total skill value of 400 would not be counted as 500 but somewhere 350 and 500 ...
Does anyone have any info on this?