• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Skill Tutor Statuette & Vet Reward

Wizal the Fox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the current value of the following:

- Skill Tutor Statuette
- Veteran Reward of max year (choice of buyer)

Thanks

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the current value of the following:

- Skill Tutor Statuette
- Veteran Reward of max year (choice of buyer)

Thanks
Skill Tutor 5M right now. You can't get them anymore. There's not a huge demand for them but they are a pretty nice item. It should go up in value as time goes by. I'm not parting with any of mine.

What year Veteran Reward...12th?

Wizal the Fox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skill Tutor 5M right now. You can't get them anymore. There's not a huge demand for them but they are a pretty nice item. It should go up in value as time goes by. I'm not parting with any of mine.
I was not aware you couldn't get them anymore (I only recently returned to the game). I have 3 of them and was willing to sell 2 but if you can't get them anymore no way I will sell them for 5m.

What is the specific issue which makes them impossible to get? You can't do the new player quest in New Haven with the EC?

What year Veteran Reward...12th?
Up to 13th I guess (it is a 165 months old account)

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Skill Tutor statuette still around 5-8m

Vet. Reward depends on wich year and item is picked you can get 20-30m for Boura statue but remember that you need to be 13th year old vet to ride it so not many selling.

The Rugs are great sellers normally sold at 15-20m

House teleporters always good choice if someone needs the vet ones. 20-35m

But if you find buyers only sell above 10th years rewards since the others sell for a lot less.

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What is the specific issue which makes them impossible to get? You can't do the new player quest in New Haven with the EC?
To the best of my knowledge the Dark Knight Quest is no longer active. A keepsake/souvenir for us UOKR fans.

Wizal the Fox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very interesting thanks. What about the other 2 rewards from the Dark Knight Quest then? Echo Staff & Ring Of The Servant, is there a market for them?

O

Ozzmandias

Hiya,

I'll buy your Vet reward pick for 28M If you're interested :).

PM me or ICQ 73347703.

I'm off for a couple of days, but will be back Friday.

Cheers

Oz