• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skill Locks and Amnesty

G

The hot topic with the devs today is should we have skills locks based on entitlement days. If they were returning players would have any locks they earned through paid time. Recreating players would have the locks they earned. Lots of opinions for and against. Lets talk about it.

G

I'd love to see locks tied to either entitlement or just overall account age. It would give people the opportunity to recreate without having to worry about losing them (as they are the only thing that can't be replaced), as well as give those of us who have recreated a bit of relief.

G

<blockquote><hr>

The hot topic with the devs today is should we have skills locks based on entitlement days. If they were returning players would have any locks they earned through paid time. Recreating players would have the locks they earned. Lots of opinions for and against. Lets talk about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pro skill locks based on entitlement days.
What a marvelous idea !

T

Tristan Lewis

I think it would be great if all the sims on an account got there locks all the same day. And my sims in TC3 had the 35 to 60 locks like the ones in the production cities do.

I

imported_Phoenix_Rising

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

What a marvelous idea !

[/ QUOTE ]

I second this motion. I'll add more thoughts when the naysayers hit this thread.

G

Honestly this is BY FAR NOT fair *if* they do this. What would be the point in keeping an active paid account all this time to acquire the skill locks when i could start an account then come back 5 years later and have the same amount of locks as someone who played the entire time?

NO NOT a good idea at all. BUT I'm sure there are far more cpeople with accounts they killed off years ago who'l love this and outweigh those who actually stayed and maintained their account status.

Hell while at it why not max those skill locks for them too?

Although i admit everyone hates recreating sims based upon losing skill locks if there was a way to differentiate the two then maybe, but still...

G

Fester...from what I'm getting from the original post, locks would be based on entitlement days...the days PAID for. The only difference is now people would be able to recreate and not worry about the loss of locks.

G

I'd like to keep my locks. I mean, I would've wasted my time with the game otherwise.

B

Bindy

I would agree that its fair if judged by paid entitlement days.

M

Meggers

------------------------------------------------

I'm totally in favor of skill locks according to entitlement days. It would also be an incentive for us to keep playing in TC3 after the production cities merge. As it stands right now I won't be playing TC3 after the merge. I'm gonna go play where I can do something other than skill, lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

What a marvelous idea !

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed.

This would take a burden off a lot of sims that want to recreate to have a new look, but can't because they don't want to lost their skill locks.

This would be big if it was put into effect in game. I'm for it 100%.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Just to throw a bone in the works here, having locks based on 'paid' time WILL affect certain current members.

I do know of players that activate their accounts every 2.5 months. So technically they are getting a year's worth of age/locks for less then 6 months worth of subscription.

They skill the few new locks for a week or two and then their accounts go dormant/unpaid again for another 2.5 months.

So based on 'paid' time, some players would actually lose locks.

(Which I will not weep over because I always thought it was wrong to those of us who have never lapsed in payment.)

I am an absolute supporter of locks based on paid time. It will be an incentive to keep accounts paid yet players will not lose the time they've paid.

I wonder when the people who believe they should get what they did NOT pay for show up?

It would be nice to delete and recreate in either EAland/TC3 without fear of losing locks. Always did seem wrong to have to start a sim over with nothing after paying years on an account. (I have a 1k plus sim in TC3 that would love to be recreated at the moment....based on entitlement....instead of devs trying to fix it...I could just delete recreate and other then skills....I would still have that sim with locks.)

I believe it was mentioned to about tying the sim object limit to the paid time on the account too wasn't it?

(BTW....Since when can we only skill in TC3?)

M

Meggers

I believe it was mentioned to about tying the sim object limit to the paid time on the account too wasn't it?
-------------------------------------------------

With the extra sim slots in TC3 I don't think the object limit is a problem anymore. That's what I used most of mine for. But it would be so nice to be able to re-create and keep all my locks. I'm a woman and I like to change my hairstyle once in a while without losing my shirt, lol

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

-------------------------------------------------

With the extra sim slots in TC3 I don't think the object limit is a problem anymore. That's what I used most of mine for. But it would be so nice to be able to re-create and keep all my locks. I'm a woman and I like to change my hairstyle once in a while without losing my shirt, lol

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO Yeah...I know the feeling. I have a couple of old stepford wives in production I'd LOVE to recreate! At 1500+ days, there isn't an option of recreating and losing all those locks.

G

Im tottally for the idea of us keeping our skill locks for the days we have paid. Things do happen people leave and that would give them and extra insintive to come back if they know their PAID time in locks will still be there when they return. One thing i would like to see in the future for people that know that they will be returning if they have to leave is an option to save their sim and items for a fee for the storage of the sim.. im not talkin keeping any houses or lots... just the sims its self and their items... pay so much for says six months... and ea store them..

I

imported_Qute Pi

no none of this is fair! lol JUST KIDDING! :p

I think it would be nice to have it based on entitlement days / paid subscription days.
I don't think I will utilize it in either event, but anything that is a pro for those of us paying all the time, I think is a good thing.
As long as I don't lose my locks I've earned to date (and have paid straight 5 years so I shouldn't) then you won't hear me complaining. lol.

K

Karm

Great Idea! Best idea i have seen in a long time..lol
Serious, I would love to have skill locks based on Paid Entitlement.

I hope this can happen, it certainly will bring a boost to the game. I feel this would bring many players back.

Happy Holidays

Karm

G

Nopey nope nope.

I am totally against restoring skill locks to 'new' avatars. I have four accounts with sims over 1000 days old. Those sims have never committed crimes against other sims, scammed, cursed or similar to cause me to recreate. It's both an honor and seniority thing.

You want to change your hairstyle? Just be patient, I'm sure it's in the works.

Lock-amnesty will only allow red-linkers, griefers, mafiosos, KIDS to run amok.

That said, if lock-amnesty is implemented as a means to lure old players back into the game, for the good of the community, and if there is an actual PLAN to do that, i.e. emailing lapsed account holders, then I would understand and suffer in silence (but the snotty snob in me would be smoldering over the injustice).

M

Mike Mezo

Why aren't skill locks based on how successful a sim is? For instance, getting your first job promotion earns you a skill lock, buying your first home gets you a skill lock, getting 100 friends earns you a skill lock, reviving 100 people earns you a skill lock, etc. Skill locks could be used as a tool to reward players who work hard in the game and make it a better place to play and give the players new goals to work towards.

Speaking as a new player, I believe there needs to be a level playing field for new players starting the game. People who have been playing for years already have a massive advantage over new players. If the game is to have a long-term future it needs to retain its new players, I think giving existing players too many advantages at sim creation is unfair to people who have just discovered the game.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

Nopey nope nope.

I am totally against restoring skill locks to 'new' avatars. I have four accounts with sims over 1000 days old. Those sims have never committed crimes against other sims, scammed, cursed or similar to cause me to recreate. It's both an honor and seniority thing.

That said, if lock-amnesty is implemented as a means to lure old players back into the game, for the good of the community, and if there is an actual PLAN to do that, i.e. emailing lapsed account holders, then I would understand and suffer in silence (but the snotty snob in me would be smoldering over the injustice).

[/ QUOTE ]

HOLD ME BACK SOMEONE!!!!!

Snotty snob? I don't know if that is what it is but is sure seems crappy.

When will people STOP punishing the innocent players just because their own over active imagination run by rampant paranoia?

You think of the redliners coming back....

I will think of JF who was my doublemint twin. I will think about all my wonderful sim friends that may come back. If little jerks come back, I'll do the same I always have...boot/bann/iggie...and not think on them any further.

Stop living in the past and start thinking about the future of TSO, yada yada yada... how can snagging bag old players be bad? Unless of course you are one of those players that become in active for a couple of months each year just to avoid paying a full year's subscription fee. You would lose locks if you actually have less paid time then your sim age. Muahaha!!!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Nopey nope nope.

[/ QUOTE ]

HOLD ME BACK SOMEONE!!!!!

Snotty snob? I don't know if that is what it is but is sure seems crappy.

When will people STOP punishing the innocent players just because their own over active imagination run by rampant paranoia?

You think of the redliners coming back....

I will think of JF who was my doublemint twin. I will think about all my wonderful sim friends that may come back. If little jerks come back, I'll do the same I always have...boot/bann/iggie...and not think on them any further.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmmm..... not your best effort Dutch. I'll give it a seven.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

Hmmm..... not your best effort Dutch. I'll give it a seven.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!! Had you seen the steam coming out of my ears, I'd have gotten a 10.

People who skip every couple of subscription payments to save a buck would lose locks. So they would be against this idea, of course.

I

imported_SimTripps

Thanks for posting this, Niki! Yes - I am all for account age = skill lock #! Recreating a sim without losing locks - now that would be awesome!

Since you've mentioned account age, I find this a bit strange: Hubby has a sim in BF that's 1819 days old - he created it on Christmas Day, 2002 - but in TC3, that same account is showing as having 1614 entitlement days...

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I believe what we are talking about here is retainin locks with your account. This would mean any sim created on that account would have locks awarded by entitlement days paid on the account.

I currently have 6 sims created in TC3. All were born on different dates and have skill locks based on their sim age. With this plan I would suddenly find myself with the same locks as my older sims in TSO cities. In a couple of months all founders will have enough locks to cover all skills. Every sim on my account will have all locks and I could fill them up and retire from the skilling game.

This is a very nice reward for players that have been here paying for 5 years. As long as only locks are transferred to these accounts I don't see how it can hurt the game. Sims that are recreated will still have to skill those locks so it won't be taking business out of the skill houses.

Originally skill locks were based on sim age to keep people from constantly recreating. People that would scam or create dramas in game would just disappear one day and start over. I remember living in a world without skill locks and the recreations were overwhelming in the world. However with the addition of the name change feature and the possibility of being able to change our heads just as easily in the future. Sims will be changing and recreating their looks withouth having to delete their characters. Thereby negating the original intent of skill locks based on age as an incentive for players to stick with their original character.

By basing the locks according to paid time, we are awarding players locks based on the days they have paid for the account. There are probably several accounts out there have have been maintained only a few months a year to keep the sim from being deleted. I am sure many of them do not have the same number of entitlement days as my account and yet they have accumulated the same number of skill locks as me. Does this plan mean they will lose those locks?
With a new formula based on entitlement days, does this mean I will lose some of the locks I've already earned as well? Afterall, you are asking for a completely new system. Who's to say that system will allow me to keep the same number of locks that I earned by skill age when it is formulated by entitlement days?

Are we wanting to shorten the time it takes to earn all the skill locks needed for an account? Rather than taking the current 5+years it takes to earn all those locks do we want it to be accomplished in 3 months? 1 year? 2 years? How many days do we pay for to be entitled to retire from the skilling game?

M

Meggers

Nopey nope nope.

---------------------------------------------

They do that already with sim move and name change. Letting us keep our locks won't change that. Those idiots don't skill anyway.

G

ttl

I can see pros and cons to both sides of this, but I really don't think anyone at EA gives a damn whether they ruffle the feathers of old time players who stuck with this game, who didn't recreate, who didn't sell their "gifts" or quit and come back and expect to get it all returned.

So, I say go for it, give out the locks based on entitlement days. I assume this means some would lose locks, and some would gain locks. Either way it doesn't matter to me.

What does matter to me right now, today, is the fact that they are more concerned with nuking our ways of earning, devaluing and removing all meaning to what simmies and anniversary gifts hold, putting each and every one of our avatars, including information that is no ones business, on a stupid website, and discussing whether to give people locks than fixing the damn lag issues. Last night in TC3 was terrible, the lag freeze ups were almost constant. I really think this needs to be fixed before they bother with anything else.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Who said anything about gifts?

The issue is specifically, should locks be applied to sims based on entitlement. (Which means 'paid' time.)

Ex: If a player paid for 2 years....comes back a few years later and reactivates their account...the sim they create would have 2 years worth of locks. Just the locks they are entitle to for the time they paid.

Gifts are a different topic all together and should probably be address in different thread so as not to take this topic off subject too far.

This subject isn't just about 'returning' players but also 'future players'. One of the items that is cried fowl on is having players come back too late and find their sim with 'LOCKS' gone. If they came back and even had to recreate a sim, being able to have the locks they were entitled too, might convince people to come back.

G

Maybe you should read my entire post, and not just pick out the parts you choose to throw the thread off topic.

I said I am for them giving the locks according to entitlement days. Just in case you missed that

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

*TTL*

I'd like to have skill locks by account age. Yeah, that would be great. Players would still have to skill in order to use the locks, which I agree would cut out most of the problem makers.

Wanna talk amnesty, though -- amnesty me back my wiped simoleans!

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I have to agree with cntrygrl. The lag issues are more important than how we earn skill locks.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe you should read my entire post, and not just pick out the parts you choose to throw the thread off topic.

I said I am for them giving the locks according to entitlement days. Just in case you missed that

[/ QUOTE ]

Anniversary gifts and simoleans are something totally different then your sim age.

You always go buy simoleans, you can go buy anniversary gifts....the one thing you can not replace on your account is the time earned paying on your sim.
Don't know how the other 2 items would really have anything to do with that and definitely were not mentioned in the initial thread.

The conversation with the dev last night went into the subject of this thread for quite a long time and there was a lot of positive interaction and discussion about it.

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

LAG: It sure is a weird thing, this lag issue. I have a laptop with that won't accept the new TSO graphics once they are implemented, but I have zero lag...so far. I only add this OT comment in case it helps anyone in thinking about this issue. I have had, at the most, 1 second lag on some IM's, but that is rare.

OK...now I've cursed myself...there is a dev with a hand on the lag control who will target me now. I am a marked sim...

G

<blockquote><hr>

I believe what we are talking about here is retainin locks with your account. This would mean any sim created on that account would have locks awarded by entitlement days paid on the account.

I currently have 6 sims created in TC3. All were born on different dates and have skill locks based on their sim age. With this plan I would suddenly find myself with the same locks as my older sims in TSO cities. In a couple of months all founders will have enough locks to cover all skills. Every sim on my account will have all locks and I could fill them up and retire from the skilling game.

This is a very nice reward for players that have been here paying for 5 years. As long as only locks are transferred to these accounts I don't see how it can hurt the game. Sims that are recreated will still have to skill those locks so it won't be taking business out of the skill houses.

Originally skill locks were based on sim age to keep people from constantly recreating. People that would scam or create dramas in game would just disappear one day and start over. I remember living in a world without skill locks and the recreations were overwhelming in the world. However with the addition of the name change feature and the possibility of being able to change our heads just as easily in the future. Sims will be changing and recreating their looks withouth having to delete their characters. Thereby negating the original intent of skill locks based on age as an incentive for players to stick with their original character.

By basing the locks according to paid time, we are awarding players locks based on the days they have paid for the account. There are probably several accounts out there have have been maintained only a few months a year to keep the sim from being deleted. I am sure many of them do not have the same number of entitlement days as my account and yet they have accumulated the same number of skill locks as me. Does this plan mean they will lose those locks?
With a new formula based on entitlement days, does this mean I will lose some of the locks I've already earned as well? Afterall, you are asking for a completely new system. Who's to say that system will allow me to keep the same number of locks that I earned by skill age when it is formulated by entitlement days?

Are we wanting to shorten the time it takes to earn all the skill locks needed for an account? Rather than taking the current 5+years it takes to earn all those locks do we want it to be accomplished in 3 months? 1 year? 2 years? How many days do we pay for to be entitled to retire from the skilling game?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well put, and I mostly agree.
But, I go back to my original opinion that if they made skill decay more realistic, skill locks would be unnecessary.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Anniversary gifts and simoleans are something totally different then your sim age.

You always go buy simoleans, you can go buy anniversary gifts....the one thing you can not replace on your account is the time earned paying on your sim.
Don't know how the other 2 items would really have anything to do with that and definitely were not mentioned in the initial thread.

The conversation with the dev last night went into the subject of this thread for quite a long time and there was a lot of positive interaction and discussion about it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Lighten up, Dutch. CG was only using those examples to illustrate her point. We all do it - you do it too, and so do I - I know cuz I've seen me do it.

(edited cuz I misspelled "CG" - duh
)

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

ttl

I can see pros and cons to both sides of this, but I really don't think anyone at EA gives a damn whether they ruffle the feathers of old time players who stuck with this game, who didn't recreate, who didn't sell their "gifts" or quit and come back and expect to get it all returned.

So, I say go for it, give out the locks based on entitlement days. I assume this means some would lose locks, and some would gain locks. Either way it doesn't matter to me.

What does matter to me right now, today, is the fact that they are more concerned with nuking our ways of earning, devaluing and removing all meaning to what simmies and anniversary gifts hold, putting each and every one of our avatars, including information that is no ones business, on a stupid website, and discussing whether to give people locks than fixing the damn lag issues. Last night in TC3 was terrible, the lag freeze ups were almost constant. I really think this needs to be fixed before they bother with anything else.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll make sure I use a quote so that no one misunderstand what I'm addressing.

I think that EA has gone a long way to trying to 'sooth' the ruffled feathers of the 'long time' players.

The game isn't going to last very long if the 'long time' players are the only people that get any attention or consideration.

It's important to not only attract new players but also to attract 'former' simmers who might return if they thought what they had previously invested in the game might actually still be available to them.

Yeah, basing locks on paid account age would probably benefit many of the existing players also. My 454 day old sim in TC3 would suddenly get locks befitting a 1558 day old sim since that's how long I've paid nonstop for that account. OMG I don't know how I would deal with have all those locks but I'd have to live with it wouldn't I?

TSO isn't about what we had in the past. It's about what we can have in the future that will make it better!

I

imported_Dali Dalinza

<blockquote><hr>

TSO isn't about what we had in the past. It's about what we can have in the future that will make it better!

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a famous quote about what happens to people who don't look back and learn. Probably a few books on the topic as well.

Listening to the old timers with ruffled feathers is more likely to produce optimal results for the future. Not only do old timers know enough about the game to be ruffled, they care enough to have invested hundreds of dollars to play through the months when others left.

New players are important, but they will fall away if the stale, feather-ruffling issues are not addressed creatively and constructively.

G

When this topic came up last night it sparked quite the lively debate. I expect a few more of the "no way is that fair they knew the rules and shouldnt get the locks back" posts unless those people were just playing devils advocate in the pub.

I'm glad to see that most of you are for this concept. The devs seemed a bit confused and chat was flying around the room a mile a minute so it seemed a topic better suited to stratics.

Personally I always thought it was unfair to lose locks when recreating, naturally they would still have to skill but at least they could lock them. I also feel for the players that for whatever reason had to let their accts lapse and came back to lost sims. I know I would cry if it was me. I think it would be a great incentive to returning players, many who are hesitant because they know their sims are long gone. I for one want to bring these members of the community back into the fold. I miss my friends and I want them back! If thats selfish then so be it.

Now for the ones who potentially might lose some locks, I dont have an issue with letting them keep them, them having locks doesnt hurt me. The greater benefit outweighs this issue.

I look at it this way the locks are mine I earned them I paid for them. I would like my new TC3 sims to have what they are due on the acct. When I make a new sim in EA Land I want that one to have her locks too!

G

But old players never played the coming EA Land.....of which the old TSO game is only a part, not the whole.

And as near as I can tell, too many old and former players, only want to drag the game back to where it once was, rather than helping to pull it to where it is going.

I love the idea of account based skill locks, Dutch. It would hardly benefit me, because I use less than a third of the ones I have....and even my TC3 baby clones, have not maxed their allotted 20 skills.

For the many players that concentrate on the skilling game, it would be a great boon.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a famous quote about what happens to people who don't look back and learn. Probably a few books on the topic as well.

Listening to the old timers with ruffled feathers is more likely to produce optimal results for the future. Not only do old timers know enough about the game to be ruffled, they care enough to have invested hundreds of dollars to play through the months when others left.

New players are important, but they will fall away if the stale, feather-ruffling issues are not addressed creatively and constructively.

[/ QUOTE ]

"People who forget their history are bound to relive it?" Maybe not verbatum but close enough.

Then there is this saying: Sometimes old feathers are on old crows and they just sit on the electric lines making a bunch of aimless noise too. (No, I'm not calling anyone an old crow!!)

I have a question? How do we become a member of the 'old fogies' club? Guess my nearly 5 years worth of money and play time investment do not entitle me to make wise game observations that may be beneficial for the community?

J

JRock

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. Skill locks should be based on entitlement. In the future when they change the graphics, won't we have to recreate our sims? Then it would be so cool if skills locks were based on entitlement days because I sure do plan on recreated my sims.

G

Are there any incentives left for people not to recreate?

Sim age and skill locks were the big ones. I suppposed having a name is one since you would not be able to recreate with the exact same name.

I always liked the idea of there being value in not recreating.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

Are there any incentives left for people not to recreate?

Sim age and skill locks were the big ones. I suppposed having a name is one since you would not be able to recreate with the exact same name.

I always liked the idea of there being value in not recreating.

[/ QUOTE ]

There has to be something said for a player that can live their lives day after day, surviving every drama that comes their way and still live through it. Skill locks were the only incentive to keep that character around year after year. Do we really want a society that never lives past the age of 29? What would be the advantage of having an 1800 day old sim?

G

<blockquote><hr>

There has to be something said for a player that can live their lives day after day, surviving every drama that comes their way and still live through it. Skill locks were the only incentive to keep that character around year after year. Do we really want a society that never lives past the age of 29? What would be the advantage of having an 1800 day old sim?

[/ QUOTE ]

Advantage of an 1800 day old sim, hmmm. Bragging rights??

J

JRock

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Advantage of an 1800 day old sim, hmmm. Bragging rights??

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol. A few oooohs and aaaaahs.

G

TTL

I am admitting I am the efite snob. Me. Yep, but I earned being a snob. And no, I don't play any creative accounting to do it.

account 1. entitled for 1825 days, / 21 +20 = 107 locks. oldest sim 1848 days old, 108 locks. Net -1 lock

account 2. entitled for 1810 days, / 21 +20 = 106 locks. oldest sim 1811 days old, 106 locks. Net no change

account 3. entitled for 1647 days, / 21 +20 = 108 locks. oldest sim 1487 days old, 90 locks. Net +18 locks (whoo hoo)

account 4. entitled for 1159 days, / 21 +20 = 75 locks. oldest sim 1163 days old, 75 locks. Net no change

Account 1 and 2 are 5 years old. 60 months each X2 = 120 months. 120 * 9.95 a month = $1,194
Account 3 is 4 years 6 months old. 54 months * 9.95 a month = $537.30
Account 4 is 3 years 2 months old. 38 months * 9.95 a month = $378.10

$2109.40 for locks! I could've bought a nice fur coat for that sum.

But, again, if sold to me and fellow snobs who say "let them eat cake" as a means to lure old account holders back to the game, I say "bread is good". As it stands now I am skeptical that most posting here as for the amnesty/resurrection are suffering from TestCenter Syndrome, aka LackaLockie.

((dons asbestos suit))

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Good lord. 107 locks! That means I have a sim in FF with about 72 unused locks. Lackalockie has never been a problem for me. LOL.

I've never overskilled my sims because I learned that the decay is not worth sacrificing my fun for. I've had no problem adjusting my game in TC3 with less locks. I just play a different game than when I had a fully skilled sim. Having all the skills and all the money I could ever need actually made for a much more boring life and game.

G

the scammers will love this, scam a sim, delete/recreate and have as many locks etc as before and start a fresh new sim on to screw er um scam again, grrr.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

the scammers will love this, scam a sim, delete/recreate and have as many locks etc as before and start a fresh new sim on to screw er um scam again, grrr.

[/ QUOTE ]

They delete and recreate now. I don't see that having or not having locks ever bothered them before?

I

imported_Spacey

Just hitting reply.

I have never had a lapse in payment my account. I would love for this to happen. I am assuming that my sims would all gain skill locks since all 3 are not as old as my account is. (I was big on recreating). How fun would that be to get more skill locks on those gals, and be rewarded for playing so long without a single lapse. Great idea! GREAT!