• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skill Decay slowed?

G

Is it just me, or has the rate of skill decay slowed down? I am skilling my sim and for the last 2 days her skill decay has seemed to be slowing down? Anyone else notice this?

M

MandiK

Sorry havent noticed. Its highly unlikely it seems, but wouldnt it be great?

I

imported_CrazyGirl

I noticed it in TC3, after the crazy skilling numbers appeared. I didn't want to say anything, for fear it would be "fixed."

G

<blockquote><hr>

I noticed it in TC3, after the crazy skilling numbers appeared. I didn't want to say anything, for fear it would be "fixed."

[/ QUOTE ]

I really like the crazy skilling bug, if it is a bug. I've been surprised more people haven't been talking about it. I love it and would like it to be a permanent aspect of the game. It gives you a greater degree of freedom of play than dependence on populated skill houses to get your skills. I guess I should say to some skill houses. If your like I am and need to skill you automatically go to the house that has the most skillers. Makes sense as your skill % will be higher. NOW though you can go to any skill house you want to and not be dependent on numbers and %'s, YAY. Freedom of personal choice, I really like it. IMHO

I am finding myself enjoying the game more and spending more time enjoying where I am and who I'm with as well.

When will this COOL BUG be coming to EALand??? Please, please, please.

G

I know huh. I have been waiting for this to come to EA Land. I absolutely love it. Great job on that devs!

There should be more posts like this. JMO

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I really like the crazy skilling bug, if it is a bug. I've been surprised more people haven't been talking about it. I love it and would like it to be a permanent aspect of the game. It gives you a greater degree of freedom of play than dependence on populated skill houses to get your skills. I guess I should say to some skill houses. If your like I am and need to skill you automatically go to the house that has the most skillers. Makes sense as your skill % will be higher. NOW though you can go to any skill house you want to and not be dependent on numbers and %'s, YAY. Freedom of personal choice, I really like it. IMHO

I am finding myself enjoying the game more and spending more time enjoying where I am and who I'm with as well.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have never heard of this - could you elaborate, please?
You get 118% while skilling alone?
At *any* skill house?

W

Wizuss

<blockquote><hr>

At *any* skill house?

[/ QUOTE ]

No not quite. The speed seems to fluctuate; some will get 120% and others 144% while skilling the same time/skill. And even more odd is that sometimes you will see your speed at a certain percentage yet others see your skill speed differently on their screens.
I get 100% skilling at my store lot - which is awesome.

If it's a glitch, long live this glitch!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
At *any* skill house?

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't been in all the lots but those I have been in are skilling at 120% or 144% and it does not seem to matter how many are there skilling. It is soooo great. I went to my lonely little skill house and was skilling there all by myself and wallah....I was at 120%. So great, so great.

I think I'll post this on a new post and see what others think about it. Hope they like it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

At *any* skill house?

[/ QUOTE ]

No not quite. The speed seems to fluctuate; some will get 120% and others 144% while skilling the same time/skill. And even more odd is that sometimes you will see your speed at a certain percentage yet others see your skill speed differently on their screens.
I get 100% skilling at my store lot - which is awesome.

If it's a glitch, long live this glitch!

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmmmm..... don't know about the actual speed, but the display being different for other people sounds like a bug.

G

Actually the speed is a little bit higher. I currently have a store lot and sit and skill while building and I skill at 100%.