• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skill change comming up a nerf, or fix?

• Thread starter sapphirediablo11
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
S

sapphirediablo11

Well i've seen alot of these around this so i just want to know who thinks its a good idea, or bad idea, and why...

Personally its a fix, since it balances out the game more, rather then destroy something. If someoen wants to use a skill earn it yerself,

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Were there not enough threads on this already? I'm only saying this because, you haven't said a single thing that wasn't already said in another thread, in fact you said less..

S

sapphirediablo11

Were there not enough threads on this already? I'm only saying this because, you haven't said a single thing that wasn't already said in another thread, in fact you said less..
Surprised that one person, can't come up with many have over long periods of time, that are just meant for complaining pointlessly, i just want people opinions organized nicely not flames by someone who doesn't answer the question and waste space and time of others.
Thanks you for your attempt, to be rude. Have a good day sir.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nerf. If it was to balance the game, they would also reduce the effectiveness of tamers in PvM, instead of just taking away one of the only things that made dexxers truly viable.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fix. It just really makes a lot of sense. If you need the jewelry to raise your skill to cast into form and then remove the jewelry, you should not be able to maintain the form as your true skill is insufficient.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its a fix its good for the game. If people want to use a skill they should train it.

WarUltima

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fix.
Otherwise I should be able to get jewleries/SS to push my taming/ss requirement and go get a super pet. I should be able to control it even if I drop my skills down to 40. And if I die it should also revert me back therefore my pet wont listen to me unless I get my skills up and command it successfully ONCE and the effect should be permanent until I am killed again.

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its neither a Fix or a Nerf its annoying at best.