• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Skaran Faire Seed Contest Rules

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
A wonderful conversation with Adrian in regards to the Faire, brought to my attention a need to clarify the rules for seed turn in. With that, I say Thank you to Master Adrian Monk.

Seed count will be judged on the number of different -types- of seeds. This obviously means color and type. So if you bring in: 1 red ponytail, 2 green cactus, 9 plain palm, 1 blue Ponytail... your count is 4. In the event of a tie we will break it down by number.. the count then changes from 4 to 13 *coughs* Yeah, I said 13.

Additionally, seeds brought in of common color will all be kept. Seeds brought in of rare color may be given back at request.

Please feel free to contact with any additional questions and/or comments.

Last edited: