• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skara Brae Rangers

BuzzTB

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Has anyone been doing the Huntsman hunting permit quest?

Trying to figure out if there is anything to it other than random luck. Loring animals and looking at stats or barding difficulty seems to relate to some of the size when recorded with the hunting permit, but I have the worst luck with finding larger prey.

Anyone else notice any tips to hunting the trophy animals?

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its all rng.

I did lore a lot of the critters I killed, specially turkeys - as I wanted one with high phys resist. Its no logic between the stats and the weight.

BuzzTB

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Its all rng.

I did lore a lot of the critters I killed, specially turkeys - as I wanted one with high phys resist. Its no logic between the stats and the weight.
That will be my downfall haha. Every time I would tie or break the record, it lasted about 5 minutes.

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping there was more to it. Like rewarding those that sit and wait rather than those with a lot of gold can just keep killing and tossing out the small kills.

I don't have the gold to farm this. I think after a day I was broke.