• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skara bank

• Thread starter imported_Hatter
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Hatter

Just curious if this is legal gameplay. (blocking guards in a 1 tile area)

S

Sir Ha-ward

It has been thus far, its called a turrent when u have the guards surrounded on all four sides by the faction vendors... ill have them cleared out by tonight

G

It's quite legal, although blocking the door to the bank may be questionable.

I

imported_Hatter

Ahh, thanks HaHa. I just like to be able to buy regs and bottles without the faction NPCs casting mindblasts on my resist-less psuedo pvper char.

G

and this is why the Faction system is a complete crock of ... well, you know.

Should've just kept the Chaos vs. Order system in, added rewards, and made it so that warring meant something (other than being a guild with the most wars on a particular server). :|!

S

Sergul'zan_SP

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I know if you block the entrance to any public structure it is illegal. You can page a GM and get those few removed. As lame as it is, the guard turreting is apparently legal, though I've had them removed before.

C

Calibretto

<blockquote><hr>

Ahh, thanks HaHa. I just like to be able to buy regs and bottles without the faction NPCs casting mindblasts on my resist-less psuedo pvper char.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know factions put the vendors there right?

If they block your game play that much I can just take them all down for you.

C

Calibretto

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I know if you block the entrance to any public structure it is illegal. You can page a GM and get those few removed. As lame as it is, the guard turreting is apparently legal, though I've had them removed before.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure to get the one removed from the front of Tb base too then. Thou I think the guards add another challange to getting into the base.

C

Calibretto

<blockquote><hr>

Buy away, they gone now

[/ QUOTE ]

Guards are a joke now. One ninja star and they drop.