• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Six Mod Item Blessed Weapon on Atlantic

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not imbued
It's been blessed with an item bless deed.

Hit Lower Defense 50%
Hit Lightning 46%
Hit Chance Increase 13%
Swing Speed Increase 30%
Damage Increase 40%
Use Best Weapon Skill
BLESSED

T

Tazar

Psst. Might be good to tell us what kind of weapon so we know if it fits our templates and what special moves are possible.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah thats the one that was sitting on the luna vendor for past week or two... UBWS kills it i wish it had another good mod.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Also saw it there about a week ago, the ubws ehh... might find a use, i think the thing that hurts is 30ssi, unless you had a really low stam dexer of some sort, but at that point you would probably have fencing over the other weap skills, which tend be be slower/stronger weaps.

Don't get me wrong, its nice, but it definitly needs someone aiming at a specific template-

Got any nice spell chan 6mod runic weaps? lol

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nope. But cetric, any weapon that isn't aimed for a particular template is a jack of all trades, master of none weapon. It's always about what template can use an item to its maximum advantage.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
nope. But cetric, any weapon that isn't aimed for a particular template is a jack of all trades, master of none weapon. It's always about what template can use an item to its maximum advantage.
Exactly, just saying though, bet if it was... say a leafblade, a war axe, etc...with same mods, you would find a gigantic market for it. being a kryss, it is limited because of being somewhat hard to maximize ai, and only extremely useful with 30ssi with low stam...meaning some type of 4/6ers most likely, which is not a favorable temp with the lmc skill jack of all trades change.

This is why i don't think its worth 100m

There was a time when the kryss was about the ebst weap you could have, it was also a similiar time when most dexers were 4/6ers and others were dpers.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Exactly, just saying though, bet if it was... say a leafblade, a war axe, etc...with same mods, you would find a gigantic market for it. being a kryss, it is limited because of being somewhat hard to maximize ai, and only extremely useful with 30ssi with low stam...meaning some type of 4/6ers most likely, which is not a favorable temp with the lmc skill jack of all trades change.

This is why i don't think its worth 100m

There was a time when the kryss was about the ebst weap you could have, it was also a similiar time when most dexers were 4/6ers and others were dpers.
I know of a few good pvp templates to use it, I just don't use dexers.