• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor Six 10 Stam dexxer pieces - lowered buyouts - added 2 more pieces

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
#1 - Reserve 150m, Buyout 250m
#2 - Reserve 100m, Buyout 175m
#3 - Reserve 75m, Buyout 150m
#4 - Reserve 40m, Buyout 75m
#5 - Reserve 40m, Buyout 80m - Already enhanced
#6 - Reserve 15m, Buyout 30m - Already enhanced

Thanks for looking and happy bidding :)

Last edited:

Loriel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'd appreciate if you help me understand what the reason the buyout on non reforged stuff is higher than the reforged pieces that are the same ? Brittle wears out and reforged is like prized am I correct ?

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I'd appreciate if you help me understand what the reason the buyout on non reforged stuff is higher than the reforged pieces that are the same ? Brittle wears out and reforged is like prized am I correct ?
The Brittle stuff does wear out, like Imbued. But it also has much higher resists and is easier to fit into a suit, which makes it worth more than a reforged piece with the same stats.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dam I don't wanna miss out so I'll do buyout on number 6.

I've sent a PM with my ICQ etc.

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
i want to buy the tunicc buyout it was me for 30
Unfortunately, the way you worded it, you were 'interested' in buyout and wanted to see the tunic in game. I was at work at the time you posted that, and DJAd actually said he'd pay the buyout on the tunic. It's a wording issue.

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
im very interested in 3, but pricey heheh
Toss a number at it, I'm a fairly reasonable person.

Edit - #2 & #4 are also no longer available. @jrede23 I'll PM you my ICQ # and we can make the trade at your earliest convenience.

Last edited:

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Received a 125m offer on #1, going to sell it tonight at 8 PM EST if no one bids 150m.

CrAzY J

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
no **** still cant find that fool, and the one fool that ripped me for the kryss wotn own up to it .. lol

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Thank you @jrede23 for the smooth transaction :)

Oh and the bid on #1 backed out, so still available.

Last edited: