• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Sir Vincent gave me my Siege Christening this afternoon

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got me as I stepped out of a Gate spell returning home from a shopping run and made real short work of me. I was kicked back in my chair sideways to the computer. All I could do is try for the house teleporter, never made it. :gee:

Finally found Lugger my blue beetle alive by the southwest corner of the Zento wall hiding behind a house, alive and still carrying his load of goods. Not a mark on him. Thank you Sir Vincent. :)

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was that your first death to a Siege PK? About time :devil:
The first since moving to Siege and training characters to play. Usually I've been fast enough to get away alive but today I had the chair leaning back turned sideways with only one hand within reach of the keyboard and mouse, by the time I tipped upright and swiveled the chair, Tan was toast. :stretcher: :mf_prop:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
well between the tamer, archer and the mage only the crafter has yet to die here, she has been very lucky. The few times I had her mining there was a few scares but they turn out to be friendly.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All in good fun ey ?
*nods with a grin* Certainly snapped me out of that near daze I was in after hours of Blank Scroll buying. What a way to spend a day *chuckles*. 150k scrolls to scribe spellbooks and scrolls with. Maybe I'll get the bleeping Arachnid Slayer this time around. :)

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you run......you die tired
Depends how quick and nimble you are. First time a pker has done more than just beat on me a bit before I got away. Had I been able to run I might have made it to the teleporter. Had I been facing the keyboard I'd have been able to cast at him and maybe bought the couple seconds needed to regain enough stamina to move. Who knows? *shrugs* He nailed my hide. End of story. I was :owned:

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Vinny is a class act PK. I´ve got nothing but respect for him.
Can't argue this, he gave me a good impression of him. He left me all my gear and didn't kill my fully loaded packer. Shoot, only thing he might have taken were a few hundred blank scrolls off Tanivar, not sure on that though. Something had me so I couldn't move when I arrived through the gate, might have been scroll weight. Tan typically had 3 or 4 hundred on him coming home to unload each buying run.

Wish I'd paid more attention to his attack technique, it was certainly effective. :thumbup:

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can't argue this, he gave me a good impression of him. He left me all my gear and didn't kill my fully loaded packer. Shoot, only thing he might have taken were a few hundred blank scrolls off Tanivar, not sure on that though. Something had me so I couldn't move when I arrived through the gate, might have been scroll weight. Tan typically had 3 or 4 hundred on him coming home to unload each buying run.

Wish I'd paid more attention to his attack technique, it was certainly effective. :thumbup:
That was a nerve strike that made it so ya couldn't move followed by a death strike ☺