• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Singing Ball (Chessy)

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll post this as a selling post 'cos I'm not getting much interest about it.

I'll take offers but am looking for around 80m on it.

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds good to me!!! I'ld like to complete the trade this weekend if possible... So will take highest bid at the end of sunday.

[Edit] - Just recived a 80mil bid... Highest bid by Midnight GMT will be the one I take!

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'ld like to get this trade done as soon as possible please guys. I've got alot of stuff I want to buy on Chessy but am having to wait for people to get online... 75 or 80m I dont care right now but the sooner the better please!

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my friend thought he had a lot of gold on chessie but it turns out he didn't, which is why he backed out. he's really bummed out about not being able to buy the ball.