Since when are Tomes of Lost Knowledge not stealable?

• Thread starter imported_Chad Sexington
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
I

imported_Chad Sexington

I finally found one not insured and I keep getting the "You can't steal that." message. Thought I messed up the first time so I went back. Has it always been this way?

I

imported_Black_Magick

yea its complete bs, you can't steal spellbooks of any kind, even on siege

N

Nordon

I always though spellbooks were blessed - like runebooks...or something...

I

imported_Chad Sexington

All except some of the arty ones. They never bothered adding the bless tag manually, I guess.

I

imported_Black_Magick

I play siege, so unless personal blessed spell books aren't blessed, but you still can't steal them.

I

imported_Chad Sexington

Probably, but some of the others are just thief-hate. Like blackrock and tokuno dye. And they won't let me poison my valentine's day candy.

D

DeathByMe

<blockquote><hr>

All except some of the arty ones. They never bothered adding the bless tag manually, I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

They aren't blessed, they just aren't stealables. Containers, I beleive.