• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Since there is no Siege Trade forum trades are ok here ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In such case, would anyone be interested in a rare Practise Weapon on Siege ?

Also, is there a market on Siege for Holiday gifts from years back ? What are they worth moreless on Siege ?

Thanks.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Yes Siege decided, that we only wantedthis forum. It is used both trading and shard forum.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes there is a market for Holiday gifts, and I for one would be quite interested.
Ok, good, any particular Holiday item that you might be interested in so I can look up to see what I got ?

I am trying to raise gold to get a head start on the Shard, thinking of starting with crafting skills...

Need housing and so forth so gold is needed by the loads....

One curiosity, might sound naive and probably it is..... but how does one trade not blessed items on Siege ?

I mean, what if one of the parties, instead of actually buying the item(s), just kills the trader and loots him/her clean ? Is there a way or a place where one can at least have a safe trade even for not blessed items on Siege ?

Thanks.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Most are trust worn when it comes to trading, even when they may kill you on the field.
Get your feet's on Siege and stop seeing demons everywhere :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Also to make money, take a look at the bazaar vendors in New Mag and see what you can gathering and sell to them

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Many can tell you I am a trust worthy person, so if you have a house somewhere you would like to trade there, that is fine, I am not looking for anything in particular, I just like the old holiday stuff and if you have items I would be interested in looking at them :)

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
katt is indeed a trustworthy person. as a side not I would also be very interested in buying your holiday wares

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Popps, make a list of what you have for sale and make an auction thread here.

And what Freja said, most if not all of the known players on Siege respects trades. Even thieves when they are part of the trading. If they are not part of it then you might wanna watch out for them. ;)
If you are unsure of anyone, just ask in GC and see what is answered.

And welcome to Siege. :)

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Let's see.... I got :

http://uo2.stratics.com/items/holiday-special-items

- 16th Anniversary Gift Bag, complete Hand written note from Gryphon)
- Christmas 2013 full box
- Valentine's day 2014 a puppy raised by Myrmidon (blackened)
- Easter 2014 Bunny raised in New Haven
- Valentine's Day 2012 full Heart shaped Box w/rare white card you've tamed my heart
- Valentine's Day 2011 Bear and picnic box
- 15th Anniversary 2012 full bag
- Thanksgiving 2012 Horn of Plenty w/full 10 charges
- Happy Holidays 2012 complete (Poinsettia from Wasia and Festive Tree)
- Valentine's Day 2007 complete
- 10th Anniversary Gift Box (2007) w/2 Heritage Tokens and Wand
- December 2010 Holiday Gift Ticket
- December 2011 Holiday Gift Ticket
- 12th, 13th and 14th Holiday Gift tickets
- Lavender Pigment 1 use
- December 2008 Holiday ticket still unpicked
- December 2009 Gift Box w/Holiday Card from Yossie
- 2005 complete Holiday gift box w/Deed to a Sleigh by Gungix and Soulstone Fragment token
- 2006 Red Stockings full
-2013 Happy Valentine's Day Rose Plant
- Mini House Deed Small Marble Workshop
- Mininova Firework Wand 100 charges
- Golden Easter Goose w/easter egg
- 2007 Green Stocking w/card from Nyssa
- Age of Shadows (I was an early settler) body sash
- A Crook (practice weapon)

some of the stuff is rare on commercial shards, I guess even moreso on Siege.....
I just want to sell some of the stuff to get me going, not all of it, I think I want to keep some of the stuff, not sure though, depends also on what offers I may get on what items and how much they may be tempting.....
Not even sure how much 120s go for on Siege.... this I think would be my first priority purchase..

Last edited:

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll offer :
- 2006 Red Stockings full >> 500k
- 2005 complete Holiday gift box w/Deed to a Sleigh by Gungix and Soulstone Fragment token >> 2m
- December 2008 Holiday ticket still unpicked >>1m
- December 2009 Gift Box w/Holiday Card from Yossie >> 1m if complete
- 10th Anniversary Gift Box (2007) w/2 Heritage Tokens and Wand >>3m
- December 2010 Holiday Gift Ticket >>1m
- December 2011 Holiday Gift Ticket >> 1m
- 12th, 13th and 14th Holiday Gift tickets >> 1 m per ticket

Last edited:

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I would be interested in the Valentine bear, the rose plant, the 2013 Christmas box, and the 10th anniversary gift box, if you can get me a total for that, Id really appreciate it. :)

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would be interested in the Dec:
14th Holiday Gift tickets 1.5 mil
13th Holiday Gift tickets 1.5 mil
A Crook (practice weapon) .5 mil

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all for the offers, since I am not familiar with Siege prices and value of gold, is there like a ratio that is commonly applied to compare the worth of gold on Siege versus the commercial shards so that I can better make up my mind on what I might want to keep and what to sell ?

Like, for example, if I wanted 10 millions of Siege, how much gold should I offer to a broker on Atlantic, for example, for the conversion ?

I do have 14th Anniversary tickets as well as 12th and 13th.

Also got the Broadsword Plaque deed. Are they worth a good value on Siege ?

Found also a Mini House Deed Small Stone Workshop.

@ Baby Doll
I tried uploading a JPG of the "blackened" puppy but I always get an error when trying. To me it does look a black and tan puppy.... by the way, also got one, still black and tan, by Kyronix....

As in regards to the Neon boxes, they are those coming from picking the December 2008 Holiday tickets (the dark red ones) right ?

http://uo2.stratics.com/items/holiday-special-items/holiday-items-2007-2009
http://ultimaonlinerares.com/sets/gift-boxes/neon

If so, I still have the ticket unpicked. Double clicking offers a choice between :

- A Pot of Eggnog
- An Icy Patch
- Decorative Snow Piles
- A holiday Garland
- A Deed for a Holiday Tree

Which should I choose that has content more on demand on Siege (higher selling value...) and which could spawn more likely a high value neon box ? Though, I guess, if Neon boxes are rare on commercial Shards I can imagine that getting to spawn one on Siege has quite low odds...

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all for the offers, since I am not familiar with Siege prices and value of gold, is there like a ratio that is commonly applied to compare the worth of gold on Siege versus the commercial shards so that I can better make up my mind on what I might want to keep and what to sell ?

Like, for example, if I wanted 10 millions of Siege, how much gold should I offer to a broker on Atlantic, for example, for the conversion ?
I think UO Gold has the best rate at 8:1. 80 million on Atlantic for 10 million here.

I do have 14th Anniversary tickets as well as 12th and 13th.
You have multiple 14th Anniversary tickets? I will buy up to 3 for 1 mil each.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Be careful what you trade away, you may need the items later. gold are not that hard to make.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be careful what you trade away, you may need the items later. gold are not that hard to make.
Thanks for the advice, still making up my mind....

If it were you, which items would you keep and which would you sell of the list I made ?

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think UO Gold has the best rate at 8:1. 80 million on Atlantic for 10 million here.
Odd, I checked some prices through the Global Vendor Search on Siege and if the ratio is 8:1 then a lot of items on Siege are overpriced as compared to commercial shards....

For example, the cheapest 120 powerscroll is a 120 tailoring one at 100k. Now, according to the ratio of 8:1 this would mean that a 120 tailoring on commercial shards would cost 800k which is not, I find it sometimes at 50k!!

120 Blacksmithying at 200k which would mean 1.6 mils on commercial Shards ? Never. Legendary Blacksmith powerscrolls are easily found for like 100k, sometimes even less....

Even saw a 120 stealing for 1 millions which would result in 8 millions on a commercial shard. For a 120 stealing powerscroll ??

Mana Phasing Orb I saw priced at 500k on Siege, It is not hard to see them up for sale on regular shards at 1 million.....

Confusing pricing....

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the average exchange rate is 5 or 6 million prodo gold to 1 million siege gold. as far as some of the over pricing its mostly supply and demand coupled with the difficulty of getting a particular item. a prime example is a +20 mage power scroll. they sell for on average anywhere from 20 to 25 million siege gold. which would make it more than a 100 million prodo gold. but as I said they are soooo desired and kinda tough to get cuz everyone wants one. +20 myst ps was about the same about 6 months ago but the demand has dropped considerably. I have seen a 20 myst being spammed in general chat for as low as 13 mil and did not sell. that was less than two weeks ago.
as freja said you never know what you need. but a lot of people that play on siege check these boards a lot. that being said the price you see being offered can almost be consider the demand price of the current market. best thing to do is to set a date which you plan to sell all the items that you listed. take off the stuff you wish to keep and sell the items that were offered on.
I feel you should make out pretty well. a lot of the people that play here are not really out to rip you off to save a few 100k. this is a very tight community and I am confident that you would get a fair market price for your items. good luck on your sales and welcome to siege. its gonna be the last shard you will ever want to play!!
as a side note if you ever need help, don't be afraid to ask. most everyone on siege is more than willing to help, myself included. just PM me here, icq(43711018) me or just shout out to me if you see me in general chat and I would be more than happy to get you on your way