• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

since nodody on my shard knows...

• Thread starter peanutbutter
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
P

peanutbutter

where is the carpentry quest (heartwood?) to get runic saw kits and who is the contact?

thanks!

R

RenaLynne

Not a crappy shard, most would probably assume you can find them for yourself. Not too difficult, I did. Answered youre question on LS forum.

C

Connor_Graham

Good luck ... it's been a few months since I've seen a runic saw.
Go take a look at my crafting vendor then. You can gaze at the Yew saw there to your heart's content.

If you felt really bold you could buy it, and know for certain that it's not a dupe. :lick:

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you felt really bold you could buy it, and know for certain that it's not a dupe. :lick:
Unfortunately, you probably want gold for it, a commodity I am a little short on at the moment :)

(I already have a nice little Yew saw sitting on my display table ... just need a heartwood saw then I can get back to trying to collect hammers)