• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] Simple Fukiya Question

C

canna

I made some search and do not found.

I'm almost in 100 of Ninja skill and need to known if its possible throw Fukiya Darts with One Handed Weapon + Shield ?

Thanks,

Canna

P

Playhardgopro

If you are at 100 you could get some and try?

I always understood that you needed a free hand.

K

Kiminality

"You must have a free hand to use a Fukiya"
So, one-handed weapon or unarmed only

C

canna

Do you guys have 100+ Ninjitsu?

The doubt is "(...) Grandmaster Ninjas can use them while equipped with a two-handed weapon (...)"*, if I can use with Two handed why not with Shield + Onde handed?

*http://www.uoguide.com/Fukiya

Btw, thanks for your answers...

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

The doubt is "(...) Grandmaster Ninjas can use them while equipped with a two-handed weapon (...)"*, if I can use with Two handed why not with Shield + Onde handed?
You need a free hand to use them.

So the only 2h weapon that would allow it would be a Balanced Bow.

You can't use them with a weapon & shield equipped.

The confusion on UOguide probably lies with the fact you can equip the Fukiya in the weapon slot, however, it is not necessary as you can use it from your backpack. Same with Ninja Belts/Shuriken. It also provides no melee defense when equipped.

C

canna

You need a free hand to use them.

So the only 2h weapon that would allow it would be a Balanced Bow.

You can't use them with a weapon & shield equipped.

The confusion on UOguide probably lies with the fact you can equip the Fukiya in the weapon slot, however, it is not necessary as you can use it from your backpack. Same with Ninja Belts/Shuriken. It also provides no melee defense when equipped.
Thanks GOD! ;)

Ok, so the only way to use Fukiya/Shurikens is with One Handed weapon, Two Handed with Balanced or Bow with Balanced?

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

Balanced is only on bows.

You can use it with a shield and no weapon also.

Other than that, yes.