• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Silver System Broken or Bugged?

S

swateam46

Greetings,

I've returned to factions in the last week and no matter how many faction guards or monsters from the other factions I kill.....I am unable to yield any silver...am I missing something here?

Many Thanks,

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What shard and faction? Simple answer is that the tithe rate is set to all silver goes to faction base.

S

swateam46

Kellgory,

The Shard is LA ...COM...the tithe rate is set at 100% to the faction...

This being the case, how are we expected to purchase anything ...when all thge silver goes to the Faction?

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Either wait for the tithe rate to get changed or buy silver from someone. What are your faction char names? I thought I saw someone asking in general chat last night on LA about buying silver. Sorry to hear that you're in COM tho.

S

swateam46

Thanks,
Which Faction would you recomend on LA...Kellgory?

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Swat,

If you are rank 9 or above you can campaign for leadership of the faction. If you get it then you can set the tithe rate lower. Depending on how active that faction is on your shard it could be difficult. You might have better luck finding out who is the CL already of the faction and ask/beg/bribe them to change it.

Kellgory

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks,
Which Faction would you recomend on LA...Kellgory?
Normally I would tell the person to drop factions and fight around the gate and see what people are doing and acting both in game and via chat. Eventually you will find a group that suits your play style. The problem with COM is that everyone will be against you and will also start associating you with those that are currently in that faction. I'll let you determine if that is a bad thing.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Swat,

If you are rank 9 or above you can campaign for leadership of the faction. If you get it then you can set the tithe rate lower. Depending on how active that faction is on your shard it could be difficult. You might have better luck finding out who is the CL already of the faction and ask/beg/bribe them to change it.
It's not that high to run, it's like level 5 or something.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not that high to run, it's like level 5 or something.
Ah thanks for the clarification I'll note that! When I added a newbie as CL on my shard I went from Rank 0 (which couldn't run of course) to Rank 9 and never really thought about it.