• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) SilmwarenSurions Idiot of the week(7/10-16-11)

silmwarensurion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
As a UO farmer; I tend too run into alot of ill-attributed players. You all know the types: Rude, Griefing tactics... and, many many others. I will pm the persons name upon request via pm. Because i do not think WD,SK,AW; Would be happy with me if i included the players name.

It was about 2 hours until server down. I was in felluca doing a rat spawn, Until TC showed up; moments away from popping the champ. So virtually getting kicked out of fel by TC; I went too humility to do a rat spawn. At 30 minutes till server down I got it too rat archers and silvserps. I saw an approaching player who had a greater dragon in tow. Considering how close it was too server down; I was going too ask if they wanted too help me with barracoon. But, before i did the player displayed their trashy social skills and attacked my champ. I asked what they were doing. The response was pretty much like stfu, and page on me. So i pulled my Greater dragon off the champ and was about too just write it all off. But, i decided to stay and watch. Im glad i did. Barracoon summoned 4 ratmen. A smile began to creep across my face as the player did not target the ratmen. A few more moments later, Barracoon summoned more rat men, And then more, and more after that...
Pretty soon there was at least 20 or more ratmen attacking the poor Greater Dragon. It went down; Which mad me sad. The player then tried to run away, but didnt make it that far. I then dispatched all the ratmen and then finished barracoon. As barracoon fell; The server down notification flashed. So with great haste i just grabbed as much of the loot on barracoons corpse as i could. I knew not too grab the gold because it would be there after server up. When i looged back in and checked the loot i saw that i had gotten a djinni ring...

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you sure the player spoke English? There are many Japanese PvP and PvMers at that hour.

P

Pandora of Baja

aw I thought this was going to be a thread on the stupid things we do ingame....i'd be there all the time. Like forgetting to insure items, not locking items down..........we could go on and on for days here

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
aw I thought this was going to be a thread on the stupid things we do ingame....i'd be there all the time. Like forgetting to insure items, not locking items down..........we could go on and on for days here
You mean like changing into stone form and headbutting BRG? Or using a fisher goblin with no fighting skills and trying to poke Lady Melisande to death with a fishing pole .... oh wait *pleads the 5th on this*

silmwarensurion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Oh, you mean like disco-ing or peacing your pet when fighting a paragon AW or Balron?

Or accidently attacking a red in a guard zone where you were safe?